Windows 10: talk to a person

Discus and support talk to a person in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; phone no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-a-person/2634db13-e0f5-46c9-beef-d41d8aba772c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by archiepavlak, Jun 30, 2020.

1. talk to a person

phone no

:)

archiepavlak, Jun 30, 2020
  2. PeterEdu Win User

Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working

I've been trying to get support from the live chat of both Skype and Microsoft (including the Get Help app of Windows). None of the topics suggested addresses my question, so the chat app finally gives the "Talk to
    a person" option. When I click it, nothing happens. It's supposed to give options like 'call me back' or 'chat with a person' etc, but none of those options appears. There's just a box that says "Talk to a person" but the options are not visible. Is this just
    a glitch, or is the live chat with a person feature not yet functional?

PeterEdu, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 30, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

talk to a person

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

talk to a person

1. talk to a person - Similar Threads - talk person

2. Talk to a person

in Windows 10 Customization
    Talk to a person: I have two questions: How to talk to an actual person ? The support sends you to a chatbot , which sends me to what I assume is the techhelpdesk from india?. They couldn't help me, the connection was horrible, he didn't speak clearly and was quite agitated when I asked if...
  3. talk to a live person

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    talk to a live person: what is a phone number I can call to speak to a live person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/talk-to-a-live-person/fac54390-29ed-4a67-8de1-437485029573
  4. Can I talk to a person in private

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I talk to a person in private: Can a talk to tech support in person via the telephone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-talk-to-a-person-in-private/d393b6ad-bcfa-495d-afc8-80b544991894
  5. i wou;d like to speaktp a micosoft person or a 800 number to talk to someone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i wou;d like to speaktp a micosoft person or a 800 number to talk to someone: look I been trying to have a program refunded since 25 Dec as I bought windows 10 pro and found out that I did not need it. I have every day sent msg. back to you and get no answers what kind of customer relation do you have my name stephen m keough, phone #617-529-0091...
  6. I can't seem to be able to talk to a person through the virtual agent,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't seem to be able to talk to a person through the virtual agent,: I'm having some issues with my pc and I ask to speak with a real agent, I answer the questions it gives and press the ( call me back) response , it says wait time is 1 to 2 minutes, the dots go around for a while then it says an error has occurred and to try again later,I...
  7. I just need a phone number to talk with a live person about a payment confusion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just need a phone number to talk with a live person about a payment confusion: I had a PC for about 6 year and continued to pay for WORD on it. This PC "died" in the last week of July and I purchased a new one from Amazon. I noticed when I set it up on 8/1/19 that there was a 5 day (I think it was 5) time when you could try out the package. Since...
  8. Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live chat support - Talk to a person feature not working: I've been trying to get support from the live chat of both Skype and Microsoft (including the Get Help app of Windows). None of the topics suggested addresses my question, so the chat app finally gives the "Talk to a person" option. When I click it, nothing happens. It's...
  9. why can't I talk to an actual person at Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why can't I talk to an actual person at Microsoft: I want a legitimate Microsoft Phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-talk-to-an-actual-person-at-microsoft/9aa6bdfc-0140-4512-aa00-45d1bc6add18"
  10. IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR SUPPORT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT WHO KNOWS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR SUPPORT TO TALK TO A REAL LIVE PERSON AT MICROSOFT WHO KNOWS...: This virtual agent help stuff is ridiculous. Doesn't Microsoft have a support line to call? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-phone-number-for-support-to-talk-to-a/9e700691-0bc8-49d0-b79b-fe397d93fec1