Windows 10: Talk to an Microsoft agenton call

Discus and support Talk to an Microsoft agenton call in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Earlier there used to be an option ofon the website:- https://support.microsoft.com/contactus 'call me back' for windows support now that option is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Devyansh_Mehndia, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Talk to an Microsoft agenton call

Earlier there used to be an option ofon the website:- https://support.microsoft.com/contactus 'call me back' for windows support now that option is not there anymore and when I call using these no. given on website:-https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/global-customer-service-phone-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2 automated sound says to go on that website again. there's no need to explain that on-call work is easier and faster and is great during remote sessions.

Pl, see into this problem asap.

:)

Devyansh_Mehndia, Mar 31, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 31, 2021
  3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 31, 2021
  4. curatia Win User

Talk to an Microsoft agenton call

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Talk to an Microsoft agenton call

1. Talk to an Microsoft agenton call - Similar Threads - Talk Microsoft agenton

2. talk to a person talk to a person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    talk to a person talk to a person: Case 1048847666 Agent delegted my 50Gb of cloud on OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-a-person-talk-to-a-person/1714951b-1e77-4b55-83a2-4888898afd81
  3. talk to a person talk to a person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    talk to a person talk to a person: Case 1048847666 Agent delegted my 50Gb of cloud on OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-a-person-talk-to-a-person/1714951b-1e77-4b55-83a2-4888898afd81
  4. I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call: I just recently managed to set up calls on "your phone" app and for some reason I cannot hear others when they talk and neither can i speak, Is there a solution to this? Besides this I have VoiceMeeter program which i use as my main michrophone is there something else i...
  5. I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call

I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call: I just recently managed to set up calls on "your phone" app and for some reason I cannot hear others when they talk and neither can i speak, Is there a solution to this? Besides this I have VoiceMeeter program which i use as my main michrophone is there something else i...
  6. Microsoft Not Talking to Customers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Not Talking to Customers: For the past year, I have tried to call Microsoft Tech Support to change my cell phone number. We relocated out of California. But no one answers the phone. They will not let me change my cell number online. In February, I sent a letter to Microsoft Tech Support in...
  7. Is Microsoft support talking to Microsoft development?

Is Microsoft support talking to Microsoft development?: Cut and paste does not work in Microsoft Mail. I've been having this problem for a long time now and have been kludging cut-and-pastes through multiple apps ending with Mail. Having searched for help (now and in the past) and seeing the myriad similar posts here it is clear...
  8. Microsoft calls

Microsoft calls: I KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE MICROSOFT. THEY DIRECT ME TO PRESS 1 BUT I HANG UP. THE WEIRD THING IS MY OWN NUMBER IS SHOWING UP ON MY PHONE. wHAT CAN ID DO TO STOP THESE CALLS?...
  9. Microsoft Security call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security call: Hi, I just received a recorded call asking me to call: 866-274-6134. It was hard to understand the automated message, but it had something to do with my computer and Microsoft security. Is this an actual number or a scammer?...
  10. Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is in Talks to Join Movies Anywhere: As you may know, Microsoft’s Movies & TV service was left out in the cold when Disney expanded Movies Anywhere to include multiple content providers. But that will likely change, I was told. “Microsoft is committed to delivering rich entertainment experiences to our...