Windows 10: Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903)

Discus and support Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903) in Cortana to solve the problem; My suggestion: Please make this cortana windows light with the harmony of the light theme of Windows 10 version 1903.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AraniAranyak, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903)

My suggestion: Please make this cortana windows light with the harmony of the light theme of Windows 10 version 1903. Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903) 0ceb4c5e-a826-443f-b89b-3c80de1e08cd?upload=true.jpg

:)

AraniAranyak, Jun 12, 2019

2. No option to enable light theme in 1903?

It says I have downloaded the 1903 version, but there is no option for light theme in the colours section?

johnDole25, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903)

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903)

1. Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903) - Similar Threads - Talk Cortana window

2. Black Theme for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Theme for Windows 10?: I really like the dark theme for Windows 10, but is there a way to set a black theme? I have an OLED display, so I'd rather have black background than dark grey. submitted by /u/normiewageslave [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 10 theme (Light)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 theme (Light): I do not have this windows 10 theme light in my windows 10 version 1903 instead I have the dark blue theme, I searched the store but I could not find this particular theme, I do have this theme in my other PC but I do not know how or if it can be copied to other PC, any help...
  4. Windows 10 light theme

Windows 10 light theme: So I saw how nice windows 10 light theme looked, and I wanted to enable it I followed a video on how to enable it, and the box in colors on settings wasn't there. It says choose your color and the only thing there is "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" if...
  5. Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903): We have found two temporary solutions to the problem: 1. Turn off Quick Start; 2. Or restart once immediately after each power on; After doing so, Night Light function going well until shutdown. I hope Microsoft can solve this problem fundamentally as soon as...
  6. Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then...

Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then...: Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a [ATTACH]sloution to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicking-on-wifi-shows-dark-tabs-in-windows-light/a8aaf1a0-0689-4ea6-8b38-6987f9bdb490
  7. No option to enable light theme in 1903?

No option to enable light theme in 1903?: It says I have downloaded the 1903 version, but there is no option for light theme in the colours section? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-enable-light-theme-in-1903/7de66b98-a504-4565-b47d-9c7ccb61fa01
  8. Microsoft to split Search and Cortana in Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to split Search and Cortana in Windows 10 version 1903: Microsoft's upcoming operating system Windows 10 version 1903 splits Cortana and Search to separate one from the other. Cortana, a digital assistant created by Microsoft, was integrated in the Windows 10 operating system when it was released by Microsoft in 2015. Microsoft...
  9. Talk to Cortana

in Cortana
    Talk to Cortana: Do I need an external microphone to talk to Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-cortana/a8624b3f-ce90-4368-ae20-f861d3beafbb"
  10. Windows 10 installation and Cortana Constantly Talking

in Cortana
    Windows 10 installation and Cortana Constantly Talking: I guess my question is "why on earth did your designers think it was a good idea to have Cortana saying 'we're still setting things up', 'please don't turn off your device', 'thanks for your patience', and the like every 7 or 8 seconds during the entire installation process?"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana light theme download

2. cortana talking theme