Windows 10: Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903)

Discus and support Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903) in Cortana to solve the problem; My suggestion: Please make this cortana windows light with the harmony of the light theme of Windows 10 version 1903.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AraniAranyak, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903)

My suggestion: Please make this cortana windows light with the harmony of the light theme of Windows 10 version 1903. Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903) 0ceb4c5e-a826-443f-b89b-3c80de1e08cd?upload=true.jpg

:)

AraniAranyak, Jun 12, 2019

2. No option to enable light theme in 1903?

It says I have downloaded the 1903 version, but there is no option for light theme in the colours section?

johnDole25, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903)

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903)

1. Talk to Cortana window is black in Light Theme (Windows 10 Version 1903) - Similar Threads - Talk Cortana window

2. Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then...: Clicking on wifi shows dark tabs in Windows Light theme (Version 1903). If it's a bug then please find me a [ATTACH]sloution to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicking-on-wifi-shows-dark-tabs-in-windows-light/a8aaf1a0-0689-4ea6-8b38-6987f9bdb490
  3. 1903 version night light not working

1903 version night light not working: Hello guys, after updating to 1903 version, today I've noticed that night light is not working. I need to do a sign out option and then re-sign for night light to work. Does anyone have a solution, or it will be fixed in the next update? Best regards. Monika...
  4. No option to enable light theme in 1903?

No option to enable light theme in 1903?: It says I have downloaded the 1903 version, but there is no option for light theme in the colours section? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-enable-light-theme-in-1903/7de66b98-a504-4565-b47d-9c7ccb61fa01
  5. Microsoft to split Search and Cortana in Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to split Search and Cortana in Windows 10 version 1903: Microsoft's upcoming operating system Windows 10 version 1903 splits Cortana and Search to separate one from the other. Cortana, a digital assistant created by Microsoft, was integrated in the Windows 10 operating system when it was released by Microsoft in 2015. Microsoft...
  6. Can't talk on cortana

in Cortana
    Can't talk on cortana: can't talk to cortana on pc * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: how can i on cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-talk-on-cortana/1681f6b4-803c-419c-bba7-91c0f17e573a"
  7. Talk to Cortana

in Cortana
    Talk to Cortana: Do I need an external microphone to talk to Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-cortana/a8624b3f-ce90-4368-ae20-f861d3beafbb"
  8. Windows 10 installation and Cortana Constantly Talking

in Cortana
    Windows 10 installation and Cortana Constantly Talking: I guess my question is "why on earth did your designers think it was a good idea to have Cortana saying 'we're still setting things up', 'please don't turn off your device', 'thanks for your patience', and the like every 7 or 8 seconds during the entire installation process?"...
  9. Black screen with cursor and cortana talking after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor and cortana talking after reset: As title shows im stuck with black screen and a cursor and cortana talking to me to set up windows but i cant see anything to click, just a black screen, please help!!...
  10. cortana wont talk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana wont talk: *Confusedcortana was prettyfuly working without any problem but after 1511 update it wont respond to me and write:something went wrong try again a bit later .... but i beleive it hears me because when i say hey cortana it shows cortana >>>>> thanks in advance 43405