Windows 10: TalkTalk Banking Protection stopped working

Discus and support TalkTalk Banking Protection stopped working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I think my Microsoft Edge was updated today whilst I was using it. I then did a shut down and restarted. At first I didn't get newsfeed on my first... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nanny Donut, Nov 1, 2020.

1. TalkTalk Banking Protection stopped working

I think my Microsoft Edge was updated today whilst I was using it. I then did a shut down and restarted. At first I didn't get newsfeed on my first page but after doing I don't know what !! it came back. I now have a problem with my Banking Security by TalkTalk F-Secure. It is not coming on and I can't find the programme in the control centre. Any suggestions on how to get it back are welcome. Thank you

:)

Nanny Donut, Nov 1, 2020

2. talktalk router

Sorry i posted the wrong asus router i was ment to post this one
    DSL-AC68U | Networking | ASUS United Kingdom

• For fibre optic broadband such as BT Infinity
    It has the vdsl modem built in so you would not need the white box.

Hmmm it seems that first model i posted would work to, Here is a list that was posted on the plusnet forum.

Draytek 2760n 2860
    Fritzbox 7390 7490
    Asus DSL-N66U
    Asus DSL-AC68U
    Cisco 887VA ISR
    Billion 8200
    Technicolor TG589
    TechnicolorTG672

plusnet/sky/talktalk/ and most uk isp all rent and use the BT fibre network and we all get the same white BT modem, the only difference is the router we get.

I am with plusnet i also have the white modem and router combo but i know i can use an all in one box so i can't see why it would not be the same for talktalk.

animal007uk, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Problem sending TalkTalk email on Three network

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll contact Talktalk for advice.

Any other suggestions from people with specific knowledge of Talktalk would be welcome.

Thanks.

stefano---01, Nov 1, 2020
  4. TalkTalk Banking Protection stopped working

talktalk router

Hi I have talktalk fibre the router that I got comprises of the talktalk router that sits on an openreach white box is there a router preferably Netgear that will do the job of the two talktalk boxes.

cookiemonster, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

TalkTalk Banking Protection stopped working

1. TalkTalk Banking Protection stopped working - Similar Threads - TalkTalk Banking Protection

2. Talktalk not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Talktalk not working on Windows 10: I've just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 but am having problems applying Talktalk mail. I've followed the instructions and the account seems to have been accepted but it won't send or receive anything, saying We're having a problem connecting to the incoming mail server.In...
  3. Talktalk not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Talktalk not working on Windows 10: I've just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 but am having problems applying Talktalk mail. I've followed the instructions and the account seems to have been accepted but it won't send or receive anything, saying We're having a problem connecting to the incoming mail server.In...
  4. The right Virus Protection Banking & Personal stuff.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The right Virus Protection Banking & Personal stuff.: Hello, I am getting rid of my Norton Virus Protection as it keeps crashing and slowing my PC. How do I set up Microsoft 365 Built in Virus protection on Windows 10 Hp PC as this is where I do all my banking and is it only Protection while using Microsoft Edge as I use Google...
  5. The right Virus Protection Banking & Personal stuff.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The right Virus Protection Banking & Personal stuff.: Hello, I am getting rid of my Norton Virus Protection as it keeps crashing and slowing my PC. How do I set up Microsoft 365 Built in Virus protection on Windows 10 Hp PC as this is where I do all my banking and is it only Protection while using Microsoft Edge as I use Google...
  6. The right Virus Protection Banking & Personal stuff.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. VIRUS THREAT AND PROTECTION STOPPED WORKING

VIRUS THREAT AND PROTECTION STOPPED WORKING: AS ABOVE HEADING, WINDOWS DEFENDER USED AND ALSO Trustee Endpoint is up and running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-and-protection-stopped-working/e7d1a646-7853-43ba-a31d-e46a95e965d2
  8. Bank protection

Bank protection: My banking protection banner fails to show when using shopping sites but works on bank websites. F-secure say flags are probably missing. Where do I find them, does anyone know?...
  9. ESET Banking & Payment Protection v Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    ESET Banking & Payment Protection v Firefox: Hi. I've just installed ESET antivirus which includes a browser that apparently "protects your personal data when using online banking". The browser doesn't work (it crashes as soon as I start to type a URL) but it made me wonder: does the ESET browser provide some level of...
  10. New TalkTalk router, wi fi printer not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New TalkTalk router, wi fi printer not working: Since I got a new TalkTalk Router my HP deskjet 3520 printer not working. Readout says IP not connected, SSID N/A. Internet connection to computer is fine and I've restarted everything but no joy. Realtek wi fi adapter also reading IPv6 connectivity - no network access, any...