Windows 10: TalkTalk sent us a new router and my laptop still works ok but can't get my printer to...

Discus and support TalkTalk sent us a new router and my laptop still works ok but can't get my printer to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; TalkTalk sent us a new router, my laptop still works ok but I can't get my printer to print, my laptop just keeps saying 'printer is in error mode',... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeanLarge, May 6, 2021.

1. JeanLarge Win User

TalkTalk sent us a new router and my laptop still works ok but can't get my printer to...

TalkTalk sent us a new router, my laptop still works ok but I can't get my printer to print, my laptop just keeps saying 'printer is in error mode', any ideas?

:)

JeanLarge, May 6, 2021
  2. Carryduff Win User

New TalkTalk router, wi fi printer not working

Since I got a new TalkTalk Router my HP deskjet 3520 printer not working. Readout says IP not connected, SSID N/A. Internet connection to computer is fine and I've restarted everything but no joy. Realtek wi fi adapter also reading IPv6 connectivity - no network access, any help much appreciated

Carryduff, May 6, 2021
  3. talktalk router

Sorry i posted the wrong asus router i was ment to post this one
    DSL-AC68U|Modem Routers|ASUS United Kingdom

• For fibre optic broadband such as BT Infinity
    It has the vdsl modem built in so you would not need the white box.

Hmmm it seems that first model i posted would work to, Here is a list that was posted on the plusnet forum.

Draytek 2760n 2860
    Fritzbox 7390 7490
    Asus DSL-N66U
    Asus DSL-AC68U
    Cisco 887VA ISR
    Billion 8200
    Technicolor TG589
    TechnicolorTG672

plusnet/sky/talktalk/ and most uk isp all rent and use the BT fibre network and we all get the same white BT modem, the only difference is the router we get.

I am with plusnet i also have the white modem and router combo but i know i can use an all in one box so i can't see why it would not be the same for talktalk.

animal007uk, May 6, 2021
  4. bro67 Win User

TalkTalk sent us a new router and my laptop still works ok but can't get my printer to...

New TalkTalk router, wi fi printer not working

Some printers require you to connect them via USB and then go through the steps to set it up for Wifi. Others you just use the menu function on the printer to enter the WiFi information (SSID, Passphrase, Static IP, Subnet, Router, DNS (set for same as router)).

bro67, May 6, 2021
Thema:

1. TalkTalk sent us a new router and my laptop still works ok but can't get my printer to... - Similar Threads - TalkTalk sent router

2. Talktalk not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Talktalk not working on Windows 10: I've just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 but am having problems applying Talktalk mail. I've followed the instructions and the account seems to have been accepted but it won't send or receive anything, saying We're having a problem connecting to the incoming mail server.In...
  3. Can't get bluetooth on my new laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get bluetooth on my new laptop.: I recently purchased a new HP 245 G5 laptop with an AMD A6 processor and installed windows 10 to it. Unfortunately, i can't seem to find bluetooth in the settings or device manager. I have tried downloading numerous bluetooth drivers plus driverpack 2019 all in vain. I even...
  4. Can't install a printer to my new laptop.

Can't install a printer to my new laptop.: Trying to install a Canon imageclass fm4100 printer and get the message "active Directory Domain Services is curently no available" How can i make that available? This is a new laptop running windows 10. The printer worked ok on my previous laptop also running Windows 10....
  5. connecting my new laptop with my printer

connecting my new laptop with my printer: I got my laptop a couple of months ago but continue to be unable to connect it with my printer. Can someone walk me through it? None of the suggested tips helps. The message I get when I try to connect is that the printer is unavailable....
  6. Can't get full wireless speeds on my new router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get full wireless speeds on my new router: Hello and I need help. This is my 1st wireless router, called Linksys EA-9300 AC which is wireless connected to my new HP PC which also has AC. I have 300 mb service in both up and down and cannot achieve the top speeds in any direction. The most that I can get is 220-250 up...
  7. Can't get full wireless speeds on my new router

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get full wireless speeds on my new router: Hello and I need help. This is my 1st wireless router, called Linksys EA-9300 AC which is wireless connected to my new HP PC. I have 300 mb service in both up and down and cannot achieve the top speeds in any direction. The most that I can get is 220-250 up and down. I paid...
  8. getting my lenova laptop to connect to my zyxel router

getting my lenova laptop to connect to my zyxel router: hi has anybody got any idea how to connect my lenova to my zyxel router. am looking for the security key so I can connect but cannot access it. can anybody help. its my first laptop that I bought this Christmas. thank you....
  9. New TalkTalk router, wi fi printer not working

New TalkTalk router, wi fi printer not working: Since I got a new TalkTalk Router my HP deskjet 3520 printer not working. Readout says IP not connected, SSID N/A. Internet connection to computer is fine and I've restarted everything but no joy. Realtek wi fi adapter also reading IPv6 connectivity - no network access, any...
  10. Can't get Internet access on my router

Can't get Internet access on my router: I have a desktop connected by wire to my Bell modem. I also have a laptop connected via wifi. I had a problem with updates not installing on the laptop so I did a restore to a previous save (about two weeks ago. When it completed, I can recognize my modem (Bell500) but when I...