Windows 10: TANGLED ACCOUNTS

Discus and support TANGLED ACCOUNTS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I AM JUST WONDERING DID ANYONE EVER GET THIS FIGURED OUT? IT IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING I AM THINKING HOW UNSAFE IT IS FOR MY BUSINESS, WITH THE NETWORK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RandyWadleigh, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:12 AM.

1. TANGLED ACCOUNTS

I AM JUST WONDERING DID ANYONE EVER GET THIS FIGURED OUT? IT IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING I AM THINKING HOW UNSAFE IT IS FOR MY BUSINESS, WITH THE NETWORK IT IS CONNECTING THE ACCOUNTS AND THE COMPUTER S AS ONE AND IT HAS ME FEELING AT RISK FOR THE BUSINESS FILES... HOW CAN I UNLINK THE TWO ACCOUNTS ? IF I CHANGE THE PASSWORD FOR ONE IT CHANGES IT FOR BOTH..IVE TRIED

EVERYTHING DO I JUST DELETE BOTH ACCOUNTS AND WILL THAT MEAN I CANT ACCESS MY FILES IF I DO? OR MY COMPUTER?

:)

RandyWadleigh, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:12 AM
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:23 AM
  4. TANGLED ACCOUNTS

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Thema:

TANGLED ACCOUNTS

1. TANGLED ACCOUNTS - Similar Threads - TANGLED ACCOUNTS

2. Windows 10 update disappears all local device, regional settings and email accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update disappears all local device, regional settings and email accounts: Since a Windows 10 update about a month ago all settings (local and regional) , configs and email accounts are deleted and need to be redone. Since this time any applications and drivers that are installed initiate the same problem. I have had to redo all these and re- add...
  3. Windows 10 made me verify my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 made me verify my microsoft account: I still have the same computer and it made me verify my account and re setup my PIN to login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-made-me-verify-my-microsoft-account/c7861b15-36be-4ed0-a3c3-ee4dcb63ba91"
  4. fh4 account reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    fh4 account reset: is there a way to reset everything in forza horizon 4? i have alot of cars and outfits that i dont want and i wanna reset the game so i can do everything over again, i saw someone ask the same thing on xbox, but im just wondering if theres any way to do it on pc...
  5. separating emails and accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    separating emails and accounts: I just got finally got my laptop all set up with Windows 10, "under duress" by the way because I actually have no issues with Windows 7, and it seems there's constant issues so far with this OS. Regardless, I am having a major issue that I need fixed. Upon setting up this...
  6. Removing Licenses from previous computers From Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Removing Licenses from previous computers From Microsoft account.: Hello, I've just recently finished an updated computer build in which I changed everything except for the GPU and Hard Disks I was using, and upon Windows 10 Pro install I am unable to activate Windows as the license I purchased has been utilized too many times, that being...
  7. Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store: I had Microsoft email account and when I logged into Microsoft store. I lost my email account and when I try to get back my email account from Microsoft store. He tells me to log in when I login when I turn off and when I turn it back on. I have to sign into use my computer I...
  8. Windows account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows account: I deleted a account off of my computers users and when i did i lost all my files and data. I need help getting all my data back. My drive still registers the space being used (420 gb) but its not there. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Account deleted (seemingly) that had family pictures. Is it possible to recover the account...: A non functional computer was restored using a feature on the computer that seemingly deleted the old account and started fresh, so a new username was asked for and a fresh start. None of the old photos are available. Is there a way to recover the account or photos that had...
  10. Intel Tangle Lake 49-Qubit Processor

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Tangle Lake 49-Qubit Processor: [img] At CES 2018 in January, Intel CEO Brian Krzanich predicted that quantum computing will solve problems that today take months or years for our most powerful supercomputers to resolve. Krzanich then unveiled Intel’s 49-qubit superconducting quantum test chip, code-named...