Windows 10: TANGLED ACCOUNTS

Discus and support TANGLED ACCOUNTS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I AM JUST WONDERING DID ANYONE EVER GET THIS FIGURED OUT? IT IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING I AM THINKING HOW UNSAFE IT IS FOR MY BUSINESS, WITH THE NETWORK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RandyWadleigh, Dec 3, 2019.

1. TANGLED ACCOUNTS

I AM JUST WONDERING DID ANYONE EVER GET THIS FIGURED OUT? IT IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING I AM THINKING HOW UNSAFE IT IS FOR MY BUSINESS, WITH THE NETWORK IT IS CONNECTING THE ACCOUNTS AND THE COMPUTER S AS ONE AND IT HAS ME FEELING AT RISK FOR THE BUSINESS FILES... HOW CAN I UNLINK THE TWO ACCOUNTS ? IF I CHANGE THE PASSWORD FOR ONE IT CHANGES IT FOR BOTH..IVE TRIED

EVERYTHING DO I JUST DELETE BOTH ACCOUNTS AND WILL THAT MEAN I CANT ACCESS MY FILES IF I DO? OR MY COMPUTER?

:)

RandyWadleigh, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2019
  4. TANGLED ACCOUNTS

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

TANGLED ACCOUNTS

1. TANGLED ACCOUNTS - Similar Threads - TANGLED ACCOUNTS

2. Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc: Hi,I like to use my pc with local account, and use one drive mostly on browser since i dont want it to allways be in synch, but when i log in online using edge or other browser, when changing account i allways have to log in 2 times since it allways fails the first time, plus...
  3. Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account keeps getting pushed into my pc: Hi,I like to use my pc with local account, and use one drive mostly on browser since i dont want it to allways be in synch, but when i log in online using edge or other browser, when changing account i allways have to log in 2 times since it allways fails the first time, plus...
  4. How to connect phone device to account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect phone device to account: Hi, I have followed the instructions to input a new device to my account and am 100 percent sure that the serial number I am inputting into the tab is correct, however your system fails to find it.Please provide alternative solutions to connecting my phone to my account....
  5. How to connect phone device to account

How to connect phone device to account: Hi, I have followed the instructions to input a new device to my account and am 100 percent sure that the serial number I am inputting into the tab is correct, however your system fails to find it.Please provide alternative solutions to connecting my phone to my account....
  6. Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again

Windows 10: Wish to delete user account and create it again: I have set up a new Windows 10 Pro PC with several user accounts. I entered the password on one account incorrectly when I created the user account. Now I don't remember it. Is it possible to completely delete the user account, then re-create another one using the same name?...
  7. Help! I'm getting in an awful tangle with my email address, password and adding extra...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I'm getting in an awful tangle with my email address, password and adding extra...: Help! I'm getting in an awful tangle with my email address, password and adding extra security to my account as I have had an email from Microsoft quoting a slightly different email address. There have been several attempts around the world to login to my account and I'm...
  8. Help! I'm getting in an awful tangle with my email address, password and adding extra...

Help! I'm getting in an awful tangle with my email address, password and adding extra...: Help! I'm getting in an awful tangle with my email address, password and adding extra security to my account as I have had an email from Microsoft quoting a slightly different email address. There have been several attempts around the world to login to my account and I'm...
  9. Windows 10 build with tangled HDD allocations

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 build with tangled HDD allocations: Running Windows 10 pro V.1909 OS build 18363.657. The PC was home built using a M5A78L-M PLUS USB3 mother board that does not support UEFI. Drives are 256GB SSD, 1000GB HDD and 2000GB. The two HDDs are from from a previous win 7 system. As it stands now the system takes 2...
  10. Intel Tangle Lake 49-Qubit Processor

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Tangle Lake 49-Qubit Processor: [img] At CES 2018 in January, Intel CEO Brian Krzanich predicted that quantum computing will solve problems that today take months or years for our most powerful supercomputers to resolve. Krzanich then unveiled Intel’s 49-qubit superconducting quantum test chip, code-named...