Windows 10: Tansferring Photos off Windows 10 laptop to a flash drive

Discus and support Tansferring Photos off Windows 10 laptop to a flash drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get MY photos from MY Microsoft 10 laptop to store locally on MY laptop so I can transfer them to a flash drive or organize the way I want?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JudyJanice, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Tansferring Photos off Windows 10 laptop to a flash drive

How do I get MY photos from MY Microsoft 10 laptop to store locally on MY laptop so I can transfer them to a flash drive or organize the way I want?

:)

JudyJanice, Jan 18, 2019

2. hello i cannot seem to put my photos that I downloaded to my computer from my Iphone to my flash drive on windows 10

Hi Jensand,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

• Open Photo library and select the photo you want to copy to the flash drive.

• Press and hold Ctrl key and select the photos, right click on it and select
      Copy.

• Now open flash drive, click on the folder you want to copy the photo, right click on it and select
      paste.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Tansferring Photos off Windows 10 laptop to a flash drive

How do I copy my photos to a Flash drive

• Insert the flash drive.
    • Open the folder with the photos.
    • Single click on one photo to highlight it.
    • Ctrl+A will highlight them all.
    • Left click on the mass of photos and drag them to the flash drive.

Bruce Hagen, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Tansferring Photos off Windows 10 laptop to a flash drive

1. Tansferring Photos off Windows 10 laptop to a flash drive - Similar Threads - Tansferring Photos off

2. Transfer photos to a flash drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transfer photos to a flash drive: I made some photo albums in the Windows 10 photos section. How do I select the albums and then transfer them onto a flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-to-a-flash-drive/368d08ba-794d-4026-bdd5-304109ec2af0
  3. PC photos to Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC photos to Flash Drive: How do I copy and paste photo from my PC to a USB Flash Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-photos-to-flash-drive/89aee16a-7e65-4225-9a6b-2367c04b33f4"
  4. Sorting photos backed up to a flash/thumb drive in Windows 10

Sorting photos backed up to a flash/thumb drive in Windows 10: Why can't I sort pictures backed up on a flash/thumb drive by date taken (it only allows date created which is not the same) using Windows 10 file explorer sort function? I can sort them when on the traditional hard drive (HDD) and or SSD on the compute but once backed up to...
  5. Not being able to access flash drive on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not being able to access flash drive on Windows 10 laptop: I'm trying to transfer files onto my SanDisk flash drive but when I open it up in the file explorer, it shows but it won't load. The green bar at the top gets stuck once it reaches the end. I've never experienced this problem before. I've used other flash drives with my...
  6. transferring photos to a flash drive with Windows 10

transferring photos to a flash drive with Windows 10: Windows 10 may be ok in many respects, transferring photos to a flash drive is not. Nevertheless, after an hour or so of trial and error, and receiving incorrect information from the help center, I did discover a method that will enable the transfer to be made using this...
  7. Flash drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flash drive on Windows 10: The flash drive on my Windows 10 is not appearing on the menu. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/flash-drive-on-windows-10/2969472e-d7f8-4af4-b422-1bfd57f1e978
  8. USB flash drives 'drop off' consistently

USB flash drives 'drop off' consistently: I have several flash drives, all 3.0 Cruzers of different sizes, plugged into an Anker powered USB hub. I can count on one if not most drives periodically (like every other day) no longer seen by the machine as reported by backup software failure notices. Open file explorer...
  9. Slow internal hard drive tansfer speeds

Slow internal hard drive tansfer speeds: Hi I'm getting very slow hard drive transfer speeds. Both drives are SATA: Seagate Barracude Green 2TB 6Gb/s 5900RPM ST2000DL003 HGST 4TB 6Gb/s 7200RPM HDN724040ALE640 I'm transferring from the Seagate to the HGST. I'm copying over some video tutorial courses,...
  10. Windows 10 can't clean install off a flash drive on Dell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 can't clean install off a flash drive on Dell: Yesterday I upgraded from Windows 8,1 to Windows 10. I wanted to clean install so I booted from my USB drive (which has the Windows 10 image and worked before on my other PC) and it didn't work. Something was corrupt with my registry on the C: drive so I formatted it. Now I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I tansfer my photos to a flash drive