Windows 10: tantrum44 domain & e-mail, belongs to my brother??

Discus and support tantrum44 domain & e-mail, belongs to my brother?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; PLEASE~!! MAKE NOTE??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DAVIDSUMMERLIN, Jun 20, 2020.

1. tantrum44 domain & e-mail, belongs to my brother??

PLEASE~!! MAKE NOTE??

:)

DAVIDSUMMERLIN, Jun 20, 2020

2. Block domain in Hotmail

Thank you for all the input.

As suggested, I do have a few e-mail addresses.
    • My primary address is only given out to legitimate known contacts and I have no problem with junk mail.
    • A secondary e-mail (Hotmail) is given out when I want to buy something on line and I want replies but I don't want to risk my primary address. This is the one that is giving me grief since it does get legitimate replies (and the junk).
    • A third e-mail that I give out when some web site needs an a-mail address to register and I don't really think it is necessary. I totally ignore e-mail in this account.

This strategy has worked for me for a number of years. However, this "icu.com" domain is a new development and it is a pain in the a$$. I may abandon the Hotmail address and establish a new secondary account. That will probably work for a short while.

dsscottage, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Windows 'domain'?

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern in the Microsoft Community. Follow these steps to find the domain name:

• Press the Windows key + R then choose System.
    • The name of your computer will be listed as the Full computer name.
    • The domain your computer belongs to will be listed as the Domain. If, instead of Domain, you see Workgroup, your computer
      is not a member of any domain.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Marvin Barc, Jun 20, 2020
  4. tantrum44 domain & e-mail, belongs to my brother??

Windows 10 E-mail App domain passwords

Hi Andreas,

To isolate your concern, please answer these questions:

• Are you using a Microsoft account when you log in to your computer?
    • Is it the same as the account that's in the Mail app?
    Depending on your domain, you may need to look into the configuration of the Outlook so it will not ask you to provide your password every time you use it.

We also suggest that you change the password stored in your Outlook each time your domain password is changed.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regile Reb, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

tantrum44 domain & e-mail, belongs to my brother??

1. tantrum44 domain & e-mail, belongs to my brother?? - Similar Threads - tantrum44 domain mail

2. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  5. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Windows Mail cuts attachements for incoming e-mail from specific mail domain.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail cuts attachements for incoming e-mail from specific mail domain.: Hi! I've narrowed the problem down to being Windows Mail only having issues with e-mail attachments not being delivered. Just text. I've tried other mail clients em Client, Outlook which had no problem with delivering the attachments. I've tried resetting the Windows Mail...
  7. Pasting into my e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pasting into my e-mail: Why can't I cut, or copy and paste a photo into my e-mail. I used to be able to do this but no more. It shows up for a second and goes away. It's not just photos either, it's any snippet photo or even a copied text....
  8. my e-mail is not opening

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my e-mail is not opening: my e-mail will not recieve mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-opening/b5987835-fd44-4431-b9fe-1fa15beb0ed1
  9. my brother will not type my e mails

my brother will not type my e mails: my brother printer will not type my e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brother-will-not-type-my-e-mails/be15da1a-d9cf-4c59-82da-774ec6ef1bd2
  10. my e-mail is not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my e-mail is not updating: how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-updating/245a1b00-97d3-47f6-90d1-646181af84d1