Windows 10: Tap to click not working with the new update of windows 10 to version 1803

Discus and support Tap to click not working with the new update of windows 10 to version 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tap to click not working with the new update of windows 10 to version 1803 although tap to click function was enabled in Asus A540L laptop. Rollback of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Subhajit Roy, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Tap to click not working with the new update of windows 10 to version 1803

Tap to click not working with the new update of windows 10 to version 1803 although tap to click function was enabled in Asus A540L laptop. Rollback of driver helped with the tap to click to get enabled but led to other smart gestures getting dysfunctional. Also, with the scroll, the content moves to the other direction although that setting has been turned off with the smart gestures. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver but with no results. Please help.

:)

Subhajit Roy, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Drone Win User
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    2. Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Oct 31, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

Tap to click not working with the new update of windows 10 to version 1803

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Tap to click not working with the new update of windows 10 to version 1803

1. Tap to click not working with the new update of windows 10 to version 1803 - Similar Threads - Tap click working

2. Tap to Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tap to Click: Can't turn off tap to click in Windows 10 on new HP computer... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tap-to-click/37276d93-9bd3-4b8c-8162-ceafe1ecad1d
  3. Can't turn off tap to click with new Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't turn off tap to click with new Windows update: My computer forcibly updated and now my tap to click has turned back on. However, I can't find where to turn it off now. I've gone to the additional settings in the touchpad tab in the settings, but I can't find the option anywhere. submitted by /u/jabberfiish [link]...
  4. disable click-on-tap on latest version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable click-on-tap on latest version of windows 10: Previous answers do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-click-on-tap-on-latest-version-of-windows/82691097-9c27-478c-b72b-0f36bc9b21a0
  5. Disabling tap to click in windows 10

Disabling tap to click in windows 10: I have an MSI computer with a Synaptics touch pad. I have not been able to disable the tap to click "feature" on the touch pad MSI says it is all controlled by Windows 10 and I have to wait to see if they fix it. This sounds wrong to me cause I have a Dell laptop running the...
  6. Tap to Click on Latest Windows 10 Update

Tap to Click on Latest Windows 10 Update: When I tap on my touchpad, the computer treats it as a click, just as if I had pressed the left mouse button. How do I turn this off? I had it turned off until I updated my Windows program, but when I restarted the computer to do that it defaulted back to this. Any help on...
  7. Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Touchpad Tapping and Tap to Click in Windows 10 If your Windows 10 PC (ex: laptop) has a built-in touchpad, you may want to enable or disable the tapping feature (aka: Tap...
  8. Tap to Click not working on Windows 10 Upgrade

Tap to Click not working on Windows 10 Upgrade: Hi guys I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 today. I really love the new interface, but for some reason my "tap to click" is not working on my touchpad anymore. I have to manually press the right click button which can be tedious at times with my laptop. Everyother...
  9. tap to click

in Windows 10 Support
    tap to click: hello forum members,can anyone tell me how to disable tap to click I used to use the synaptics driver but it no longer works in windows ten,thanks in advance. 48061
  10. Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Click & double tap not working in windows 10!: Hello, I use a HP laptop & since the last few days I am not able to open any files or click on something since the left (main) key & double tap on the mouse pad are not working! Although I am able to move the cursor/pointer over the touch pad & the right click is working fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tap to click not working asus