Windows 10: TapTiles Game

Discus and support TapTiles Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To get in to TapTiles it says I need to sign into Microsoft account that was used to download it. It says to go the Microsoft Store, select Settings,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanMonty, Nov 29, 2018.

1. DanMonty Win User

TapTiles Game

To get in to TapTiles it says I need to sign into Microsoft account that was used to download it. It says to go the Microsoft Store, select Settings, Accounts, Preferences, then sign in with the purchasing account. Or delete the game and reinstall. I tried all of this and still was not able to sign in. Help please.

:)

DanMonty, Nov 29, 2018

2. TapTiles on Windows 10 only half the game appears

Hi Nancy,

The above issue might have occurred due to game incompatibility with Windows 10.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you download the game from Windows Store?
    • Is the issue specific to TapTiles or all the games?

Uninstall and re-install the game and check if the issue persists. Doing so, the missing or corrupted files will be replaced which will result in enhanced performance of the game on PC.

If the issue persists, contact game developers support forum for further assistance.

TapTiles support:
    http://aka.ms/TaptilesSupport

Write to us with the status of TapTiles game performance issues experienced on the PC in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 29, 2018
  4. TapTiles Game

Xbox Taptiles Forum

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We appreciate your time and efforts to get back to us with the necessary information.

As you need to access Xbox Taptiles forums, I suggest you to access the Xbox Taptiles forum through the below link and check if it helps.

Xbox Forums Taptiles

http://forums-origin.xbox.com/xbox_forums/games/t/taptiles/f/3070.aspx

Note: If you are prompted to enter the Xbox sign in credentials, kindly enter the required information to sign in to Xbox forum and then you will be redirected to Xbox Taptiles forum.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

TapTiles Game

1. TapTiles Game - Similar Threads - TapTiles Game

2. Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles??: Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taptiles-not-opening-the-daily-puzzles/21d14ae8-ff60-4f43-b4a5-94c68cb17cc9
  3. Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles??: Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taptiles-not-opening-the-daily-puzzles/21d14ae8-ff60-4f43-b4a5-94c68cb17cc9
  4. Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taptiles problem

Taptiles problem: When I try to open the Daily Challenges for Taptiles I get the error code 002000. This happened 2 months ago and I haven't been able to play since.I am referring to the previous version of Taptiles for Windows 10I uninstalled the game, but to my disappointment, I cannot find...
  6. Taptiles problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taptiles problem: When I try to open the Daily Challenges for Taptiles I get the error code 002000. This happened 2 months ago and I haven't been able to play since.I am referring to the previous version of Taptiles for Windows 10I uninstalled the game, but to my disappointment, I cannot find...
  7. Taptiles problem

8. taptiles won't download daily challenges error code 002000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taptiles won't download daily challenges error code 002000: Taptiles won't download daily challenges. Error code 002000. I've reset several times. Can't uninstall because this version of taptiles is not available in play store to re-install....
  9. taptiles won't download daily challenges error code 002000

taptiles won't download daily challenges error code 002000: Taptiles won't download daily challenges. Error code 002000. I've reset several times. Can't uninstall because this version of taptiles is not available in play store to re-install....
  10. Windows Mahjong, Ultimate Word Game, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles

Windows Mahjong, Ultimate Word Game, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles: I have not been able to access any of the above games for 3 days. It tells me to check my account and gives the Error code Ox803F8001. Help please!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taptiles settings

2. microsoft tap tiles game