Windows 10: Taptiles

Discus and support Taptiles in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When i go into the daily challenges on taptiles it prompts me to pay for another subscription when i paid for it on 18/01/19,Someone called Patricia... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DerekBonnar, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Taptiles

When i go into the daily challenges on taptiles it prompts me to pay for another subscription when i paid for it on 18/01/19,Someone called Patricia tried to answer my question but got it wrong.I am not going to pay every month for a yearly subscription.

:)

DerekBonnar, Feb 21, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire and Taptiles

Dell computer from last XMas. No changes & no have not been able to play since I got it just keep saying either loading or downloading step 1 of 9 but never gets passed 1. Can't even do the update to Xbox it suggests & taptiles wont download cuz it states
    it is waiting on update for Xbox!

Teresa1158, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Taptiles

Xbox Taptiles Forum

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We appreciate your time and efforts to get back to us with the necessary information.

As you need to access Xbox Taptiles forums, I suggest you to access the Xbox Taptiles forum through the below link and check if it helps.

Xbox Forums Taptiles

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Note: If you are prompted to enter the Xbox sign in credentials, kindly enter the required information to sign in to Xbox forum and then you will be redirected to Xbox Taptiles forum.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Taptiles

1. Taptiles - Similar Threads - Taptiles

2. Taptiles stops working on May 2019 Update Ver 1903 Build 18362.145

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taptiles stops working on May 2019 Update Ver 1903 Build 18362.145: Since applying the May 2019 update, Taptiles has been extremely buggy: It may or may not load; if it does, it will stall and freeze randomly, ultimately crashing. Freezes occur before game play, during ad play, or during game play, always resulting in a frozen game (mouse...
  3. Taptiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taptiles: When i go into the daily challenges on taptiles it prompts me to pay for another subscription when i paid for it on 18/01/19 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taptiles/a9e95700-285d-47fd-9e5b-10023892986f
  4. Solitaire collection and Taptiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire collection and Taptiles: I have not been able to open either the Solitaire collection or Taptiles since yesterday morning. Solitaire gives me a number of 124 and try again. Taptiles just won't open at all. I've uninstalled it twice and reenstalled it twice and it still won't open. Please help,...
  5. Windows Mahjong, Ultimate Word Game, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mahjong, Ultimate Word Game, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles: I have not been able to access any of the above games for 3 days. It tells me to check my account and gives the Error code Ox803F8001. Help please!...
  6. can't open taptiles. WHY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't open taptiles. WHY: can't open taptiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-taptiles-why/caf7ef07-a54b-4034-8c19-639d66a89840
  7. Microsoft Taptiles, Jigsaw, and Minesweeper. Error code 0x803F8001 on all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Taptiles, Jigsaw, and Minesweeper. Error code 0x803F8001 on all.: Why can't I load Microsoft Taptiles, Jigsaw, and Minesweeper. Error code 0x803F8001 on all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-taptiles-jigsaw-and-minesweeper-error/1bcaeaaa-7df8-4159-a1e6-0eca6f1d046d
  8. Download and install Xbox live TapTiles for PC from the Windows Store keeps failing during...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and install Xbox live TapTiles for PC from the Windows Store keeps failing during...: I have been running TapTiles for years and never had any issues with it. Recently my Windows 10 user account got corrupted and I had to delete it and recreate it. Everything under my log in now works on my PC except I couldn't get TapTiles to work. I uninstalled the game and...
  9. TapTiles Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TapTiles Game: To get in to TapTiles it says I need to sign into Microsoft account that was used to download it. It says to go the Microsoft Store, select Settings, Accounts, Preferences, then sign in with the purchasing account. Or delete the game and reinstall. I tried all of this and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you sign in to Taptiles window 10

2. microsoft taptiles daily challenge