Windows 10: Taptiles

Discus and support Taptiles in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When i go into the daily challenges on taptiles it prompts me to pay for another subscription when i paid for it on 18/01/19,Someone called Patricia... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DerekBonnar, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Taptiles

When i go into the daily challenges on taptiles it prompts me to pay for another subscription when i paid for it on 18/01/19,Someone called Patricia tried to answer my question but got it wrong.I am not going to pay every month for a yearly subscription.

:)

DerekBonnar, Feb 21, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire and Taptiles

Dell computer from last XMas. No changes & no have not been able to play since I got it just keep saying either loading or downloading step 1 of 9 but never gets passed 1. Can't even do the update to Xbox it suggests & taptiles wont download cuz it states
    it is waiting on update for Xbox!

Teresa1158, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Taptiles

Xbox Taptiles Forum

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We appreciate your time and efforts to get back to us with the necessary information.

As you need to access Xbox Taptiles forums, I suggest you to access the Xbox Taptiles forum through the below link and check if it helps.

Xbox Forums Taptiles

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Note: If you are prompted to enter the Xbox sign in credentials, kindly enter the required information to sign in to Xbox forum and then you will be redirected to Xbox Taptiles forum.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Taptiles

1. Taptiles - Similar Threads - Taptiles

2. Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles??: Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taptiles-not-opening-the-daily-puzzles/21d14ae8-ff60-4f43-b4a5-94c68cb17cc9
  3. Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles??: Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taptiles-not-opening-the-daily-puzzles/21d14ae8-ff60-4f43-b4a5-94c68cb17cc9
  4. Taptiles not opening the daily puzzles??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taptiles problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Taptiles problem: When I try to open the Daily Challenges for Taptiles I get the error code 002000. This happened 2 months ago and I haven't been able to play since.I am referring to the previous version of Taptiles for Windows 10I uninstalled the game, but to my disappointment, I cannot find...
  6. Taptiles problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taptiles problem: When I try to open the Daily Challenges for Taptiles I get the error code 002000. This happened 2 months ago and I haven't been able to play since.I am referring to the previous version of Taptiles for Windows 10I uninstalled the game, but to my disappointment, I cannot find...
  7. Taptiles problem

8. taptiles won't download daily challenges error code 002000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taptiles won't download daily challenges error code 002000: Taptiles won't download daily challenges. Error code 002000. I've reset several times. Can't uninstall because this version of taptiles is not available in play store to re-install....
  9. taptiles won't download daily challenges error code 002000

taptiles won't download daily challenges error code 002000: Taptiles won't download daily challenges. Error code 002000. I've reset several times. Can't uninstall because this version of taptiles is not available in play store to re-install....
  10. Where can I find the Xbox version of Taptiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the Xbox version of Taptiles?: I uninstalled the Xbox version of Taptiles & now I can't find that version to reinstall. The Microsoft Store only seems to have the Arkadium version, which I don't like. It doesn't show all of my previous achievements. I have been playing Taptiles for years & now I am very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taptiles error code 002000 windows 10

2. why wont my taptile program open

3. how do you sign in to Taptiles window 10

4. microsoft taptiles daily challenge