Windows 10: Targus Dock

Discus and support Targus Dock in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help. I connected a targus travel dock to my desktop computer and set up a dual monitor and it worked fine. I disconnected the dock and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JulieGoleby, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Targus Dock

Please help. I connected a targus travel dock to my desktop computer and set up a dual monitor and it worked fine. I disconnected the dock and monitor to use the 2nd screen on my laptop and it worked well with the dock. Then when reconnecting dock to desktop computer the second monitor does not work. It also does not work when connected to the laptop via the dock. But I can get the monitor to work if plugged in directly to laptop with no dock. I need the dock on the desktop as I don't have a hdmi slot. Any suggestions on how to trouble shoot this issue? I have tried all display settings and think that the dock is corrupt?

:)

JulieGoleby, Apr 16, 2021

2. Targus USB 3.0 Dock - Drivers Needed

After installing Windows 10, the Targus 3.0 USB Dock does not charge my Dell XPS 13 laptop.

The Targus site does not offer updated drivers

StaceyMahoney, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Targus USB 3.0 Dock - Drivers Needed

Clarifying questions

• Driver is already installed (and thus not working properly), can this be managed through the following functions from the Properties Window - Uninstall, Disable, or manage through C:/?
    • No new drivers exist on Targus website; are you suggesting I download an older driver (or the same one already installed)?
    Thanks,

S

StaceyMahoney, Apr 16, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Targus Dock

DisplayLink and Targus announce the latest USB3.0 Dock

DisplayLink, the leading provider of USB Graphics technology and Targus Inc, maker of the world's top-selling laptop computer cases and accessories, today announced the official launch of the new Targus Universal USB 3.0 DV2K Docking Station with Power utilizing the latest DL-3950 chipset from DisplayLink.

The new Targus ACP7101USZ adds dual 2560x1600 resolution support to the popular ACP71USZ charging dock utilizing the latest DL-3950 chipset from DisplayLink. The ACP7101USZ increased resolution and support for dual DVI-I and DisplayPort connections creates a truly universal docking solution with industry leading flexibility and functionality.

"DisplayLink continues to drive connectivity / resolution and expansion for the growing Universal Docking Segment, vastly simplifying computer and tablet expansion and providing flexible solutions for the productivity worker," said John Cummins, Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing, "Targus is first to market with our latest chipset and we are pleased to co-announce the DL-3950 chipset and the new ACP7101USZ Universal USB 3.0 DV2K Docking Station with Power together at CES 2014."

"DisplayLink's new DL-3950 was an obvious choice for Targus for the newest version of our much acclaimed ACP71USZ USB 3.0 docking station," said Ron DeCamp Senior Product Manager at Targus. "We were keen to increase the ACP71USZ's capabilities to support dual 2K monitors and the DL-3950 from DisplayLink does exactly that. The ACP7101USZ also features charging capability for a wide variety of PC notebooks making it the perfect universal solution for office hot desk docking."

The DL-3950 and the new Targus ACP7101USZ are being shown for the first time at CES 2014. Both will be demonstrated at ShowStoppers for the Press and at DisplayLink's booth on the CES show floor with dual 2K monitors, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio connections running simultaneously.

The Targus Universal USB 3.0 DV2K Docking Station with Power, features:
    • SuperSpeed USB3.0 and USB 2.0 host connection.
    • Dual graphics connections enabling up to 2 x 2560x1600 resolution via DisplayPort or DVI-I
    • Integrated Gigabit Ethernet
    • Integrated audio
    • USB 3.0 ports for peripheral connectivity and expansion
    • Universal PC notebook and tablet charging, up to 90W @ 19.5V
    • Integrated charging tips power and charge mainstream PC notebooks and tablets
    • Sub Frame latency
    • Uncompromised HD and up to 2k video
    • Link aware chipset and software with automatic dynamic compression
    • Adapts automatically to bandwidth restrictions
    • Compatible with HDCP 2.0 encryption
    • Backwards compatible with previous DisplayLink solutions
    • Supports daisy chaining & expansion of DisplayLink enabled USB adapters for productivity and connectivity
    • Built-in security lock slot
    • 3-year warranty
    The DisplayLink DL-3950 launch is accompanied by DisplayLink's proven software drivers with updates available from DisplayLink website. OEM's and interested parties can see more by visiting DisplayLink at CES or by visiting the DisplayLink website and DisplayLink shop.

btarunr, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Targus Dock

1. Targus Dock - Similar Threads - Targus Dock

2. Problems with Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER on...: I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I...
  3. Problems with Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER on...: I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I...
  4. Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER: I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I...
  5. Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER: I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I...
  6. Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse/Keyboard not working with Targus Docking Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse/Keyboard not working with Targus Docking Station: Hi, I have a Targus docking station to use my laptop and 2 additional monitors. It doesn't seem to matter what brand keyboard/mouse i have or what USB port i use both docking station and laptop but the mouse is constantly not working and the keyboard seems to freeze every few...
  8. Mouse/Keyboard not working with Targus Docking Station

Mouse/Keyboard not working with Targus Docking Station: Hi, I have a Targus docking station to use my laptop and 2 additional monitors. It doesn't seem to matter what brand keyboard/mouse i have or what USB port i use both docking station and laptop but the mouse is constantly not working and the keyboard seems to freeze every few...
  9. Mouse/Keyboard not working with Targus Docking Station

10. Suggestion for NVIDIA video card + Targus USB dock

Suggestion for NVIDIA video card + Targus USB dock: I've had varying results trying to get Photoshop to see my NVIDIA card, and have just puzzled out that it's due to the Targus USB3 dock that connects two external monitors to my laptop. I don't know if I just don't have the power to do what I want to do. I have a total of...