Windows 10: Targus memory card - cannot get photos off card with windows 10

Discus and support Targus memory card - cannot get photos off card with windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Targus memory card reader shows as drive g when I connect it to my windows 10 computer but the message - must format before using comes up. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertJeanette, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Targus memory card - cannot get photos off card with windows 10

My Targus memory card reader shows as drive g when I connect it to my windows 10 computer but the message - must format before using comes up. Please advise.

:)

RobertJeanette, Sep 29, 2018

2. Having trouble with targus card reader on windows 10

Hi Jack,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Is the Targus card reader getting detected in Windows 10?

• What exactly is the issue you are facing with Targus card reader?
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Targus card reader NOT working with Windows 10

My Targus card reader will not work with my windows 10. Windows 10 will not detect the card reader on "this computer" where it will normally shows external devices plugged into usb ports. Can you help me??

JohnCygan1, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Targus memory card - cannot get photos off card with windows 10

Having trouble with targus card reader on windows 10

is any one having trouble with targus card reader on windows 10

[Original title: Jack]

JackHebdon Jr, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Targus memory card - cannot get photos off card with windows 10

1. Targus memory card - cannot get photos off card with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Targus memory card

2. I cannot get my SD card reader to see the card in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get my SD card reader to see the card in Windows 10.: The USB2 card reader shows in G: and as an other device in Bluetooth and devices in settings. I don't understand having tried several cards why none show up in the drive to view download images. I am trying to see dash cam footage....
  3. I cannot get my SD card reader to see the card in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot get my SD card reader to see the card in Windows 10.: The USB2 card reader shows in G: and as an other device in Bluetooth and devices in settings. I don't understand having tried several cards why none show up in the drive to view download images. I am trying to see dash cam footage....
  4. Inputting photos from memory card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inputting photos from memory card: This has stopped working. Can anyone help, please ? In the past I was able to choose which photos I wanted to add to my files More recently I have had to find them in a DCIM file Now I cannot find anything, not even the drive that the memory card is in....
  5. Memory Cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory Cards: I have DDR4 2400 and 2600 hundred in 8 GB cards. I need to return 2 2400 cards to another computer and pass it to my son/ I will need 2 8 GIG 2600 to get me back to 32 Gigs. Amazon search brings up 2666 -- sorry for lost info on my cut -out. Too late to get an answer...
  6. Suggestion for NVIDIA video card + Targus USB dock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suggestion for NVIDIA video card + Targus USB dock: I've had varying results trying to get Photoshop to see my NVIDIA card, and have just puzzled out that it's due to the Targus USB3 dock that connects two external monitors to my laptop. I don't know if I just don't have the power to do what I want to do. I have a total of...
  7. Can't get photos off SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get photos off SD card: I can see all the files on my SD card when I connect it to my camera but I can't transfer onto the laptop. Problem only started when I replaced the faulty SSD on this laptop. How do I get my photos?...
  8. Cannot read SD memory card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot read SD memory card: Hello. I have a refurbished Dell laptop running Windows 10. This laptop is equipped with a variety of ports and should be a huge asset. today I shot some photos on my Nikon D5100 SLR. once done, I removed the SD card and put it into the SD card reader on the side of the...
  9. Downloading photos to laptop from memory card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading photos to laptop from memory card: My husband bought me a new laptop for Christmas this year and I am having a terrible time trying to download pictures from my memory card. My laptop has Windows 10 installed on it. When I try to import pictures, I select the ones I want and then it will download a couple...
  10. photo card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo card: how do I upload pictures from a photo card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-card/e61c4ae8-0976-4b5b-bf0f-ce868abd1c46