Windows 10: Tasbar colour

Discus and support Tasbar colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change the task bar colour in windows 10 lasted version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andr28, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Andr28 Win User

Tasbar colour

How to change the task bar colour in windows 10 lasted version

:)

Andr28, Jun 23, 2021

2. Text/Highlight Menu Colour

fine its easy follow the steps below :

1:right click on empty space at desktop

2:Go to personalisation

3:see at top right of the screen for "Hight contrast setting"

4:-go to the "selected text" In the list.

5:- click on the right side box among two square box (in your case its already white in color).

6: colour choosing window will open than click at the colour you want to choose.

7:-click on "done "

8:-than save it and give some name to that colour which you have chosen.

its done now your Hight lighted colour in in your hand.

happy to help you. Tasbar colour :)

vanshitavanshita, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Colour Scheme & Fonts

I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series.

Is it possible to change the default:

• Font face (without hacking the Registry)?
    • Colour scheme of inactive windows?

lehnerus2000, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Tasbar colour

Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Tasbar colour

1. Tasbar colour - Similar Threads - Tasbar colour

2. For one of my Themes - Can't Change colour of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    For one of my Themes - Can't Change colour of taskbar: As you can see, I don't even get the option to tick the box. It's only happening to one of my themes. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-one-of-my-themes-cant-change-colour-of-taskbar/deec2299-17f8-45d1-a91e-d5af8ef6924c
  3. Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles.

Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles.: As you can see in the screenshot, the preview at the top of the screen shows the start menu should have a grey background with blue accented tiles. However, the accent colour does not show on the start menu tiles, instead everything is grey,I have tried all combinations of...
  4. Creating a Shortcut link on my deck top from the Start Menu Carried the background colour...

Creating a Shortcut link on my deck top from the Start Menu Carried the background colour...: I created a New Short cut link for Messenger by dragging the icon from the start menu to my Desktop. It has also carried the background colour with the icon. How do I remove the background colour from behind the new Shortcut Icon?...
  5. Colour Change While launching games

Colour Change While launching games: So when I launched Assassin's Creed rogue originally the colour of the screen was blue, but now it looks brown. I don't know what happened, but when CTRL + Tab the screen change its to original, but when I go in it changes it again...
  6. Word 2019: Add Font Colours

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2019: Add Font Colours: I frequently use the Electric Blue (#0000FF) in my Word Documents, and it would be very useful if this colour could be added to the available Standard Colors. Is there setting to permanently add "Recent Colors" to the "Standard Colors" in the Ribbon's drop-down box. Each time...
  7. Changing the colour on my External Webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing the colour on my External Webcam: Hi - I've recently purchased a external webcam and want to know how I can adjust the colourRegardsColin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-colour-on-my-external-webcam/c03a8584-deaf-43af-a381-8847bb29f6f6
  8. No more coloured icons on the Start menu after feature update 21H1?

No more coloured icons on the Start menu after feature update 21H1?: My computer just installed feature update 21H1 over-night and it seems it's disabled the ability to have the icons be coloured in the Start menu? Is there any way to re-enable this? Having all the icons matching the light/dark mode with no accent colour looks absolutely awful...
  9. Colours are changing after the last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Colours are changing after the last Update: Greetings!I hope that this is the correct place to post a question... but I do need some help with this matter. There recently was an Windows 10 Update for my device that caused some problems. mostly regarding my sound & microphone-setups. But those I got settled quite...
  10. Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to tasbar

Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to tasbar: Hey guys, i play with my taskbar settings for when i game....is their a way to PIN taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to the taskbar....the option is pin to start.. if anyone knows the command for that i can maybe create a direct shortcut 124165