Windows 10: Tasbar colour

Discus and support Tasbar colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change the task bar colour in windows 10 lasted version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andr28, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Andr28 Win User

Tasbar colour

How to change the task bar colour in windows 10 lasted version

:)

Andr28, Jun 23, 2021

2. Text/Highlight Menu Colour

fine its easy follow the steps below :

1:right click on empty space at desktop

2:Go to personalisation

3:see at top right of the screen for "Hight contrast setting"

4:-go to the "selected text" In the list.

5:- click on the right side box among two square box (in your case its already white in color).

6: colour choosing window will open than click at the colour you want to choose.

7:-click on "done "

8:-than save it and give some name to that colour which you have chosen.

its done now your Hight lighted colour in in your hand.

happy to help you. Tasbar colour :)

vanshitavanshita, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Colour Scheme & Fonts

I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series.

Is it possible to change the default:

• Font face (without hacking the Registry)?
    • Colour scheme of inactive windows?

lehnerus2000, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Tasbar colour

Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Tasbar colour

1. Tasbar colour - Similar Threads - Tasbar colour

2. Can I make it such that pinned apps on the tasbar are aligned to the left and unpinned are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I make it such that pinned apps on the tasbar are aligned to the left and unpinned are...: Here's the current state of my taskbar:And here's my preferred view of my taskbar:So we have all the pinned apps on the left, the running apps in the center, and all those system icons on the right."What about when pinned apps are also running?"Look at Google...
  3. Can I make it such that pinned apps on the tasbar are aligned to the left and unpinned are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I make it such that pinned apps on the tasbar are aligned to the left and unpinned are...: Here's the current state of my taskbar:And here's my preferred view of my taskbar:So we have all the pinned apps on the left, the running apps in the center, and all those system icons on the right."What about when pinned apps are also running?"Look at Google...
  4. W11 Tasbar - When is Microsoft going to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Tasbar - When is Microsoft going to fix this issue?: If I knew that I was going to have to restart WINDOWS EXPLORER several times becasue I can't see the ICONs I would have stayed with W10. I know how to fix but I want MSFT to fix permanently. So What Say You MSFT????????????????...
  5. W11 Tasbar - When is Microsoft going to fix this issue?

W11 Tasbar - When is Microsoft going to fix this issue?: If I knew that I was going to have to restart WINDOWS EXPLORER several times becasue I can't see the ICONs I would have stayed with W10. I know how to fix but I want MSFT to fix permanently. So What Say You MSFT????????????????...
  6. Tasbar showing when gaming w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tasbar showing when gaming w11: I have a w11 acer nitro 5 and when i open overwatch the taskbar still displays even when i am in full screen mode. I neeeed help! Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tasbar-showing-when-gaming-w11/d5f90fb5-87f4-445f-901c-b5cb40bacb1f
  7. Tasbar showing when gaming w11

Tasbar showing when gaming w11: I have a w11 acer nitro 5 and when i open overwatch the taskbar still displays even when i am in full screen mode. I neeeed help! Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tasbar-showing-when-gaming-w11/d5f90fb5-87f4-445f-901c-b5cb40bacb1f
  8. Tasbar Icons not showing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tasbar Icons not showing on Windows 11: Hello! As soon as I install window 11, a lot of icons don't appear in my taskbar. Their functionality works when pressed, but their appearance does not appear.Thank you!...
  9. Tasbar Icons not showing on Windows 11

Tasbar Icons not showing on Windows 11: Hello! As soon as I install window 11, a lot of icons don't appear in my taskbar. Their functionality works when pressed, but their appearance does not appear.Thank you!...
  10. Tasbar / System Tray Problem with Icons Aligment

Tasbar / System Tray Problem with Icons Aligment: Hi,I have set my tasbar to show small icons but at this setting the system tray area shows WiFi, Volume Battery and clock misaligned see image below.Is this a bug?Is this adjustable?Do I need to report anywere to have MS fix in future updates?Any help apprecaited.Nick....