Windows 10: Task Automation

Discus and support Task Automation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI need to automate a number of tasks:1. I have a program that I use for stocks. It allows me to save data as a CSV. I need to automate the running of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manny213, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Manny213 Win User

Task Automation

HiI need to automate a number of tasks:1. I have a program that I use for stocks. It allows me to save data as a CSV. I need to automate the running of this program so it copies the data to a local folder.2. I have a data provider that provides data via SFTP. I need to automate the task of getting data from their SFTP server to my local folder.3. I need to automate the importing of data from task 1 and 2 into MS Access.4. MS Access has a number of queries that need to run before I can get the data I need. Automate this.All programs are Windows 10 programs.I heard that Windows 11 will h

:)

Manny213, Oct 26, 2021
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Luko69 Win User
    Automation of tasks in Windows

Hi Guys,

There is a specific task that I would like to automate on a laptop with Windows 10:

The situation is as follows: .zip file is downloaded to folder Download. Now I want the following to happen automatically:

1. Extract the .zip file to folder Extracted
    2. Delete the .zip file from folder Download

I have already searched on Google but from what I understand it doesn't do it automated. One still has to push a button or type some command to execute it. I would like this to be automated. Anyone ever done this?

Greetz *Wink

Luko69, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Task Automation

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Task Automation

1. Task Automation - Similar Threads - Task Automation

2. How can I automate Outlook tasks in the future without VBScript?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I automate Outlook tasks in the future without VBScript?: I rely on a VBScript to BCC all outgoing Outlook emails automatically. What will replace this kind of VBScript functionality in the future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-automate-outlook-tasks-in-the-future/975c1680-5ba2-4459-957a-609386f3d28f
  3. How can I automate Outlook tasks in the future without VBScript?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I automate Outlook tasks in the future without VBScript?: I rely on a VBScript to BCC all outgoing Outlook emails automatically. What will replace this kind of VBScript functionality in the future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-automate-outlook-tasks-in-the-future/975c1680-5ba2-4459-957a-609386f3d28f
  4. Group Policy Scheduled Task Preference Item Automation with Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy Scheduled Task Preference Item Automation with Powershell: Hello all, I'm trying to automate the creation of scheduled tasks within my domain without the use of group policy management gui/mmc.exe, and I am extremely close. I am running Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. I am manually creating a completely valid XML file at...
  5. Group Policy Scheduled Task Preference Item Automation with Powershell

Group Policy Scheduled Task Preference Item Automation with Powershell: Hello all, I'm trying to automate the creation of scheduled tasks within my domain without the use of group policy management gui/mmc.exe, and I am extremely close. I am running Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. I am manually creating a completely valid XML file at...
  6. Automation by Task Scheduler how to trigger by System Startup for auto-login As-Is, it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automation by Task Scheduler how to trigger by System Startup for auto-login As-Is, it is...: When Mom prefer auto-login, how to automate Word to run upon System Startup? Task did not trigger even though Mom is automatically login after Startup of Computer.Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Task Category Launch condition not met, user not...
  7. Automation by Task Scheduler how to trigger by System Startup for auto-login As-Is, it is...

Automation by Task Scheduler how to trigger by System Startup for auto-login As-Is, it is...: When Mom prefer auto-login, how to automate Word to run upon System Startup? Task did not trigger even though Mom is automatically login after Startup of Computer.Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Task Category Launch condition not met, user not...
  8. Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script: I made python script to automate some of my tasks but i noticed that when i open Task manager python script stop working.Is any special with task manager...
  9. Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script

Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script: I made python script to automate some of my tasks but i noticed that when i open Task manager python script stop working.Is any special with task manager...
  10. Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security