Windows 10: Task Bar and Alphabetized List

Discus and support Task Bar and Alphabetized List in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Desktop I updated an program. Afterward the entry for the program disappeared from the alphabetized list of the Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johnes39, Nov 27, 2019.

1. johnes39 Win User

Task Bar and Alphabetized List

Hello:

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Desktop

I updated an program.

Afterward the entry for the program disappeared from the alphabetized list of the Start Menu.

I searched for the executable and then right clicked and added to the task bar.

An icon for the executable now shows up in the Start Menu icon area but does not appear in the Start Menu alphabetized list.

Question: How to produce an entry for this executable file in the Start Menu alphabetized list?

Thank you...

John S.

:)

johnes39, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

In addition to David Y's suggestion, you can also use OpenOffice Writer to sort a list alphabetically or numerically and its free!

Just place your text in a table and select sort from the Table menu:

Task Bar and Alphabetized List [​IMG]

Get it here:
    Apache OpenOffice - Official Download

Cheers,

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

Hi, all. I'm looking for a program, similar to wordpad, that can put all the items listed in alphabetical order. I already have Open office installed, but there's no option that I can find in that program that has the capability I'm looking for. I've looked around on the Net, but so far haven't come up with anything. I prefer a free program because it would only be used on rare occasions. Someone on another forum suggested Alphabetizer, which I tried, but found unsatisfactory .Any suggestions? Thanks.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Task Bar and Alphabetized List - Similar Threads - Task Bar Alphabetized

2. list folders/files in alphabet order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    list folders/files in alphabet order: in windows when listing the files in alphabet order, the order is different from listing the folders with the same names. please see the screenshot attached. can you make them unanimous? i think the order for folders makes more sense....
  3. list folders/files in alphabet order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    list folders/files in alphabet order: in windows when listing the files in alphabet order, the order is different from listing the folders with the same names. please see the screenshot attached. can you make them unanimous? i think the order for folders makes more sense....
  4. Turning off alphabetical listing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off alphabetical listing: I have written a book using Microsoft Word. I have a total of 26 stories in a folder. Word automatically lists the stories in alphabetical order, but my publisher wants the listing in the order dictated for the book. I cannot do a thing to make Word just allow me to list the...
  5. Turning off alphabetical listing

Turning off alphabetical listing: I have written a book using Microsoft Word. I have a total of 26 stories in a folder. Word automatically lists the stories in alphabetical order, but my publisher wants the listing in the order dictated for the book. I cannot do a thing to make Word just allow me to list the...
  6. Alphabetical Listing of Apps on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alphabetical Listing of Apps on Start Menu: The alphabetical listing of all apps on the start menu has disappeared and now all i have is an all apps button which then displays icons on the main screen and not the start menu...
  7. AOL emails listed alphabetically by sender

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL emails listed alphabetically by sender: Hi Yesterday I when I went to AOL Mail, my computer listed the alphabetically by sender. Today it is back to listing them by date and time. How do I get back to the alphabetical mode?...
  8. alphabetical list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alphabetical list: my alphabetical list on left side of screen has disappeared. don't know why. can't get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alphabetical-list/0387fca3-70ed-441d-8512-b9f7f6e5f7bb
  9. App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

App or Program That can Alphabetize a list: Hi, all. I'm looking for a program, similar to wordpad, that can put all the items listed in alphabetical order. I already have Open office installed, but there's no option that I can find in that program that has the capability I'm looking for. I've looked around on the Net,...
  10. Win 10: not all programs are alphabetically listed

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10: not all programs are alphabetically listed: My Windows 10 START button shows an alphabetical listing of programs on my PC, but some are missing - how come? Is there a way for Win 10 to display ALL of my executable files (including any that I've downloaded and installed) ? For example, my vlc.exe program (from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i custmoze alphabetized software list windows 10