Windows 10: task bar and battery percentage

Discus and support task bar and battery percentage in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My battery percentage icon is not appearing in the taskbar, and I am also unable to find where to fix it in my settings. Is there anyway that I can fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LAILAay, Jan 21, 2020.

1. LAILAay Win User

task bar and battery percentage

My battery percentage icon is not appearing in the taskbar, and I am also unable to find where to fix it in my settings. Is there anyway that I can fix this problem?

:)

LAILAay, Jan 21, 2020
  2. puggygirl Win User

Battery percentage on the task bar missing

When I upgraded to Windows 10, the battery percentage disappeared from the bottom right of my task bar. I found something that said to right click on the task bar, click properties, click "customize" next to "notification area", click "turn system icons
    on or off" and then switch "Power" to the 'on' position, but 'on' is grey for that option and will not turn black or colorful. "Power" and "Location" are the only two options on this page that are greyed out and will not turn on. I don't care about location
    being on, but I rely on the power indicator so I know when to charge my computer.

puggygirl, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Battery percentage on the task bar missing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I understand that the Power and Location notification icons are greyed out in the settings. I'll certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to terminate explorer.exe and then restart it.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and click on
      task manager

• Locate explorer.exe and right click on it to
      end task.

• Click on File and select new task.

• Type explorer.exe and start
      the task.
    Also make sure that the screen resolution is set to the recommended size.
    To set the screen resolution, follow these steps.

• Right click on the desktop screen.
    • Click on Display settings and select Advanced display settings.
    • Click on Resolution list and select the recommended
      size.
    • Click on Apply to save the settings.

If the issue persist, then try the suggestions in the following thread provided by
    Thubderpeel on August 30, 2015 for a similar issue.

Windows 10 Missing and greyed out volume icon fix!

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 21, 2020
  4. task bar and battery percentage

Battery Percentage Windows 10

show battery percentage on task bar windows 10, HP laptop.

PattyH-2017, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

task bar and battery percentage

1. task bar and battery percentage - Similar Threads - task bar battery

2. On hovering on the battery icon in the task bar to check the battery percentage, it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On hovering on the battery icon in the task bar to check the battery percentage, it is...: When I hover over the battery icon, which is at the right side corner beside time, it was showing empty. Actually, it used to show, for instance, 55% percentage charged and 40 minutes left to fully charge the battery but now it showing nothing, its just empty....
  3. On hovering on the battery icon in the task bar to check the battery percentage, it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On hovering on the battery icon in the task bar to check the battery percentage, it is...: When I hover over the battery icon, which is at the right side corner beside time, it was showing empty. Actually, it used to show, for instance, 55% percentage charged and 40 minutes left to fully charge the battery but now it showing nothing, its just empty....
  4. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  5. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  6. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Battery percentage alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery percentage alarm: Hello, Is there a Windows inbuilt software that could warn me when the battery is fully charged and when the battery is getting too low. When I charge my battery, after it gets to 100%, I unplug my laptop somewhat after an hour and half; I don't notice that it's fully...
  8. Clean battery percentage representation in task bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean battery percentage representation in task bar?: I would like to see the percentage of my battery in my task bar, I do not like the solutions on this page, https://www.guidingtech.com/show-remaining-battery-percentage-windows-10-taskbar/ since one of the battery icons looks a bit obnoxious, the other one requires a startup...
  9. Battery Icon on Task Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Icon on Task Bar: the battery icon on the right hand side of screen has disappeared from task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-task-bar/f46430a9-319a-4707-b46d-e58d8e736968
  10. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17