Windows 10: Task-bar box is too low

Discus and support Task-bar box is too low in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]as you can see when i press the arrow to see what programs I have running the box is too low and the bottom is cut off. For example I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MJewell, Jul 12, 2018.

1. MJewell Win User

Task-bar box is too low

Task-bar box is too low 8efbd5f3-d3b3-46c3-ab45-54e6a63e0054?upload=true.png as you can see when i press the arrow to see what programs I have running the box is too low and the bottom is cut off. For example I have discord running in the background but I cant access it because it has been minimized and the icon for it is below the taskbar for some reason... help!?

:)

MJewell, Jul 12, 2018

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 12, 2018
  3. search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Task-bar box is too low

search box on task bar reg

Sir, I could not find search box on my task bar. How to fix this box on my Task bar. Please guide me.Thanking you.

SOUNDARAPANDIANP1966, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Task-bar box is too low

1. Task-bar box is too low - Similar Threads - Task bar box

2. Search Box in Task bar not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search Box in Task bar not working.: The Search box in my Task Bar suddenly stopped working. It won't let me type anything. does not even show the curser. I tried restarting and it still does not work. I am running Windows 10. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated....
  3. too many icons in task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too many icons in task bar: I suddenly have two rows of icons in my Task Bar. The upper row is the one I want to keep displayed. I use it all the time. I'd like to hide the lower row but not delete it. How can I do this? And how did the lower row suddenly get there?...
  4. too many icons in task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    too many icons in task bar: I suddenly have two rows of icons in my Task Bar. The upper row is the one I want to keep displayed. I use it all the time. I'd like to hide the lower row but not delete it. How can I do this? And how did the lower row suddenly get there?...
  5. too many icons in task bar

6. Task bar and search bar too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar and search bar too big: I updaed my windows 7 to windows 10 , to turn on "show searcg bar" I had to uncheck "use small icons" now i feel its too big. I want my search bar plus small icons. Please help...
  7. Task bar and search bar too big

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar and search bar too big: I updaed my windows 7 to windows 10 , to turn on "show searcg bar" I had to uncheck "use small icons" now i feel its too big. I want my search bar plus small icons. Please help...
  8. Task bar and search bar too big

9. search box on task bar

search box on task bar: i have no search box on my taskbar and no "show hidden taskbar button" when i right click on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-on-task-bar/25f599a6-b4b1-4f2c-b981-a63516008d53
  10. White box in task bar

White box in task bar: Hi, I've this problem since a while so I don't remember what caused it. When I click on the speaker/battery/date/time icons a white box appears around the first 'clickable' icon, as if I pressed tab (see screenshots). This only occurs on the right part of the task bar (for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task bar too low

2. task bar on windows too low cant see

3. windows 10 taskbar too low

4. taskbar too low windows 10,
  5. windows 10 task bar too low,
  6. my task bar is too low,
  7. toolbar too low on screen,
  8. taskbar too low on screen,
  9. taskbar too low on windows 10,
  10. tool bar windows10 too low on the screen,
  11. taskbar is too low,