Windows 10: Task bar calendar events keep disappearing

Discus and support Task bar calendar events keep disappearing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So a while back, the calendar events in my task bar clock just completely disappeared. After doing some digging, I found if you just reset the Mail and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EmZee13, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Task bar calendar events keep disappearing

So a while back, the calendar events in my task bar clock just completely disappeared. After doing some digging, I found if you just reset the Mail and Calendar app, it'll come back. Huzzah, it did. The next time I opened my calendar, I got a notice that my account settings needed to be updated. Ok, so
    I did. And the events in my task bar disappeared again. Sooo I reset everything again. And now the calendar app is telling me once again that I need to update my account settings.

This is getting old. Anyone have any idea's on how to fix this? Aside from just... never opening the actual calendar app?

submitted by /u/EmZee13
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EmZee13, Mar 6, 2020

2. Calendar App randomly shows no events, app bar missing

I've noticed recently that the calendar app will sometimes show no events and not have the app bar visible at the bottom of the screen. When this happens, I have to power cycle the phone before the events show up again; closing the calendar app from the
    task switcher (hold down back key) and relaunching it appears to have no effect. Also, while the calendar appears to be empty, event reminders still trigger as scheduled. The events always remain visible on other devices, such as through Outlook Web Access,
    desktop Outlook client, etc.

Task bar calendar events keep disappearing 4e9249a4-43f9-43e1-8ede-b4ffc481f6b7.jpg

For what it's worth, I do have a large number of calendars synced to my phone, but I've had things set up this way long before the problem started:

• On-Premises Exchange 2010

2 calendars (1 hidden)
    • Facebook Beta

Birthdays, Attending, Invited
    • Hotmail (Windows Live)

4 calendars (3 hidden)
    • Office 365

6 calendars (4 hidden)
    I'm running a Lumia 928 with WP 8.1 Update (8.10.14157.200).

The fact that the app bar is missing and the notifications continue to work makes me think the app is somehow getting stuck resuming/redrawing, rather than the calendar data actually being missing. Anyone else seeing this? Suggestions?

Matt Schultz, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Calender events disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you further with the issue could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How do you access Calendar? Is it through a Web Browser or an Email Client?
    • Are you referring to the default Calendar app?
    • Did you make any changes to your account before you encountered the issue?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check whether you're able to see the events in your Account:

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue so that we can work on it to help you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Ho33bi Win User

Task bar calendar events keep disappearing

Events in Windows 10 Calendar disappear immediately after entry but appear in other devices

Hi,

I have the same problem with new events that I add to Google Calendar via the Windows 10 pc app disappearing about 2 seconds after I add them. I did a test today and found out that this does not happen to events added up to and including April 18th 2016
    but any event added after that date immediately disappears from the Windows Calendar app although those events are still visible on my other Android devices.

Regards,

Howard

Ho33bi, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Task bar calendar events keep disappearing

1. Task bar calendar events keep disappearing - Similar Threads - Task bar calendar

2. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  3. calendar on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar on task bar: Your recent update has messed up my task bar. I can only click on the date/time on my taskbar in 1 monitor, the one I never use, to pull up the calendar. I use this EVERY day at work and now I have to open outlook to do it. Super inconvenient and annoying. How do I get it to...
  4. calendar on task bar

calendar on task bar: Your recent update has messed up my task bar. I can only click on the date/time on my taskbar in 1 monitor, the one I never use, to pull up the calendar. I use this EVERY day at work and now I have to open outlook to do it. Super inconvenient and annoying. How do I get it to...
  5. Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App: Hi everyone,Last week I got around to adding all my classes and other things I need to do to the calendar app on my computer, and they all appeared, but the next day they were gone. I tried adding them again, and they have disappeared once again. This is making it really hard...
  6. Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App: Hi everyone,Last week I got around to adding all my classes and other things I need to do to the calendar app on my computer, and they all appeared, but the next day they were gone. I tried adding them again, and they have disappeared once again. This is making it really hard...
  7. Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?: Hi,question is in the title. What I mean by that is that the icons are definitely still in the task bar, they're just "invisible"?As you can see in the screenshot the little bar under the icon next to spotify indicates that the program is still in the task bar, the icon just...
  8. Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?

Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?: Hi,question is in the title. What I mean by that is that the icons are definitely still in the task bar, they're just "invisible"?As you can see in the screenshot the little bar under the icon next to spotify indicates that the program is still in the task bar, the icon just...
  9. Opening Google Calendar in Task Bar Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening Google Calendar in Task Bar Calendar: When I click on the Date/Time in the Taskbar window, a calendar is opened. How can I get to my Google calendar from there? I do not want to install a shortcut on the desktop or the taskbar. I am trying to open the Google calendar using the Taskbar calendar....
  10. Pin calendar to Task Bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pin calendar to Task Bar: How do I pin Google Calendar to Windows 10 Task Bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-calendar-to-task-bar/3ba48086-842c-4bf8-99c3-2baa18de3914