Windows 10: Task Bar Color Change No Longer Available Since Update in Jan 2020

Discus and support Task Bar Color Change No Longer Available Since Update in Jan 2020 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since my last update, Jan 2020, my task bar has grayed and I'm not allowed to change the color because the box to click to allow to change the task bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rev. Elizabeth, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Task Bar Color Change No Longer Available Since Update in Jan 2020

Since my last update, Jan 2020, my task bar has grayed and I'm not allowed to change the color because the box to click to allow to change the task bar color is not available anymore. It is grayed out, not highlighted, not allowed to choose. There is no way for me to change this task bar now and I have no idea who to contact about this last update messing up my task bar color. Now, no matter what theme I choose, that damn task bar just makes it ugly.

Task Bar Color Change No Longer Available Since Update in Jan 2020 621ea2cc-4dc3-49d9-9889-c27f3099ef9e?upload=true.png

:)

Rev. Elizabeth, Jan 20, 2020
  2. rudymintz Win User

Color on task bar

Why are we no longer able to control color on our task bar very HARD ON EYES!!!!!!

rudymintz, Jan 20, 2020
  3. change the color of fonts on the task bar?

How do I change the color of the fonts in the task bar?

FredRead33, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Task Bar Color Change No Longer Available Since Update in Jan 2020

Color change of task bar with Windows 10 release 1903

After windows 10 1903 update Iwas unable to change the color of the task bar. When following the direction of windows for this function. The section where one would check mark the function of" Task Bar and action center" it was ghosted out while the"
    chose your color" section had light indicated. One I change the "chose your color" to dark I was then able to check mark the Task Bar and action center; and then change the color of my task bar. Windows documentation is wrong.

DougDispennette, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Task Bar Color Change No Longer Available Since Update in Jan 2020

1. Task Bar Color Change No Longer Available Since Update in Jan 2020 - Similar Threads - Task Bar Color

2. Task bar color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar color: Can anybody help me with changing the taskbar color? I have tried several suggestions, but none of them work. This predicament happened once before, and a kind community member gave me instructions on how to change the color. Not a significant big problem, but it is here. I...
  3. Task bar color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar color: Can anybody help me with changing the taskbar color? I have tried several suggestions, but none of them work. This predicament happened once before, and a kind community member gave me instructions on how to change the color. Not a significant big problem, but it is here. I...
  4. Task Bar Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Color: I know how to add custom colors to Windows 11, but I find that I can't make my task bar match the tabs. Not sure this makes sense. I put in a custom color with the HEX code, and the tabs will be that color. But the task bar will change to something close, usually darker. Have...
  5. change the color of fonts on the task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    change the color of fonts on the task bar?: How do I change the color of the fonts in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-color-of-fonts-on-the-task-bar/ca4341f6-a393-448d-b67b-4574ece53b5d
  6. Task Bar Color

Task Bar Color: Somehow, the task bar changed to plain "light", and the box in "Start, task bar, and action center" under accent colors in Settings is not activated. Can someone explain how I can re-activate this box so I can revert to the color I chose for the task bar?...
  7. Task bar color

Task bar color: There is no way or set of instructions that I have completed that gives me the choice for a task bar color. I have tried everything even going back to the classic control panel. Does anyone have a successful way of get color to the taskbar? Thanks....
  8. Color on task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Color on task bar: Why are we no longer able to control color on our task bar very HARD ON EYES!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-on-task-bar/74709784-96e5-4642-a6f4-f9cc332314dd
  9. Task bar color

Task bar color: Why can I change the task bar color on light setting but not on the dark setting? The box can only be checked off on dark setting but not light setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-color/8c7623a0-90de-4fc6-85ab-1ce7f8b965fd
  10. Task Bar color

Task Bar color: Can not change task bar color. The Start, taskbar, action center in Personalization, Colors is not active. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-color/0f5e7b8e-c5b4-4fcc-90c9-d6ca7b101c96

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar changed color to white