Windows 10: Task bar covering part of my home screen. Is there a way to fix it? I tried the task...

Discus and support Task bar covering part of my home screen. Is there a way to fix it? I tried the task... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/brojoe120 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brojoe120, May 16, 2020.

1. Task bar covering part of my home screen. Is there a way to fix it? I tried the task...

/u/brojoe120, May 16, 2020
  2. Nathan444 Win User

Task Bar

I cannot get my task bar to close when in full screen mode. I have tried going to task manager and resetting windows explorer; I have also unlocked the task bar, tried to drag it down, and re-lock it. Neither has worked for me. Any suggestions?

Nathan444, May 16, 2020
  3. Task bar

On the task bar, there is an option to show the windows side by side. when selecting this option, the windows used to take up equal parts of the screen. Now, they all stack up on one side of the screen and don't fill it up. Is there a way of fixing this?

EnriqueSosa1, May 16, 2020
  4. Task bar covering part of my home screen. Is there a way to fix it? I tried the task...

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Task bar covering part of my home screen. Is there a way to fix it? I tried the task...

1. Task bar covering part of my home screen. Is there a way to fix it? I tried the task... - Similar Threads - Task bar covering

2. Why do windows cover my task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do windows cover my task bar?: Since updating to Windows 11, I've noticed my Windows and applications cover my taskbar regardless of whether I click out of them. My taskbar is not set to auto-hide....
  3. Why do windows cover my task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do windows cover my task bar?: Since updating to Windows 11, I've noticed my Windows and applications cover my taskbar regardless of whether I click out of them. My taskbar is not set to auto-hide....
  4. Task bar covers bottom of window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar covers bottom of window: Hello. Whenever I use my computer the taskbar covers the bottom of the window. This occurs with every window I open and restarting windowsExplorer fixes the issue but only temporarily and the issue happens again. This is extremely frustrating. Auto hide is turned off on the...
  5. Task bar covers bottom of window

Task bar covers bottom of window: Hello. Whenever I use my computer the taskbar covers the bottom of the window. This occurs with every window I open and restarting windowsExplorer fixes the issue but only temporarily and the issue happens again. This is extremely frustrating. Auto hide is turned off on the...
  6. Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?

Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?: Hello, I have a strange issue with my taskbar on my Windows 11 laptop. To be fair, this already happened with two laptops, both with Windows 11 and Windows 10.I want my taskbar to be transparent, I go on the Personalization menu and toggle the switch near the "Transparency...
  7. Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?: Hello, I have a strange issue with my taskbar on my Windows 11 laptop. To be fair, this already happened with two laptops, both with Windows 11 and Windows 10.I want my taskbar to be transparent, I go on the Personalization menu and toggle the switch near the "Transparency...
  8. Is there a way to have folders in the task bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to have folders in the task bar?: For example, I have separate icons in the taskbar for Steam, SteamVR, and Blizzard games launcher. Is there a way to have all of those shortcuts in one folder, so when I click on the folder it expands and shows the separate shortcuts within it? submitted by /u/DippySwitch...
  9. Task bar is covering bottom of Chrome window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar is covering bottom of Chrome window: Windows Task Bar in Windows 10 is covering the bottom of Chrome browser windows, how to fix, or time to get a Mac? It doesn't do it in Edge, but I won't be using an inferior browser purely due to Windows inferiority. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Task bar covers bottom of window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar covers bottom of window: Until recently my desk top and windows never went behind the taskbar, now when a window is maximized, the bottom scroll bar is behind the task bar. How can I limit the desk top to real estate NOT covered by the task bar?...