Windows 10: task bar date

Discus and support task bar date in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I add the date to the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-date/36010b90-b48b-484c-8d21-a6360be42e85 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarryPriestman, Mar 6, 2019.

1. task bar date

How can I add the date to the task bar?

:)

BarryPriestman, Mar 6, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Ernest.. Win User
    date on task bar

display date not time on task bar

Ernest.., Mar 6, 2019
  4. task bar date

Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

task bar date

1. task bar date - Similar Threads - task bar date

2. Date does not show in task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date does not show in task bar: On three of my win10 computers, the task bar shows both the time and date. On the fourth, only the time shows unless I hover over it with the cursor. Is there a setting I'm missing?...
  3. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  4. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  5. Date not showing in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date not showing in Task Bar: I'm in USA. I have Windows 10 Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.985. This is a new HP Stream laptop yet every night Windows does an update and now I have no date on my taskbar.I've followed the directions given here to others who had this problem, but step 4 is not an option for...
  6. Task Bar Time and Date

Task Bar Time and Date: I have read the answers not really answers given to this question and find them lacking. My issue is this: the Time is displayed above the Date. That is the problem! On my 28" monitor, 2048 x 1152 resolution, the font appears to be about 12 point. I want the time only...
  7. Date in small task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date in small task bar: Hello, Was not able to find answer in this subreddit, but what i'm trying to do is to add a date like number and day name (maybe year) to a taskbar with small icons settings checked. I know that it's possible to do if you use vertical task bar, but i don't like that way....
  8. How to put date on Task Bar?

How to put date on Task Bar?: Ever since using Windows I've had the date on the task bar. I can't seem to find the setting for this. Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-task-bar/56cdfce3-230e-40d2-85ba-d89525e9b95f
  9. Time and Date on computer Task Bar

Time and Date on computer Task Bar: Lately, everytime I turn on my laptop, the time and date showing on the task bar is always wrong. Even if the settings were online timezone. I have to change the settings to manual or restart the computer to have correct time and date. What seems to be the problem?...
  10. date on task bar

date on task bar: display date not time on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/date-on-task-bar/ffe4ef18-5949-431a-aba8-423011ea9cc4