Windows 10: Task bar day of week

Discus and support Task bar day of week in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; in windows 10 how do I show the day of the week?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rick Kelso, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Task bar day of week

in windows 10 how do I show the day of the week?

:)

Rick Kelso, Apr 3, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

Task bar day of week

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Task bar day of week

1. Task bar day of week - Similar Threads - Task bar week

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar: My task bar is blank. There are no icons. Also, I cannot access the Start Menu. Pressing the Windows Logo key does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/68a70005-5422-42d7-a6d2-296378708c58
  6. Displaying day of week on an narrow vertical task bar.

Displaying day of week on an narrow vertical task bar.: Rick Kelso's Reply on displaying the day of the week on the task bar didn't go quite far enough for what I wanted. With Rick's solution I had to hover over the time display to see the long date format which was set to display both the day and date. I'm retired and do not...
  7. Eliminate day of week on task bar

Eliminate day of week on task bar: I'd like to reduce the task bar height but, Time, Day of Week, and Date take three lines. I'd like to remove Day thereby reducing the height to two lines. This recently occurred. I think it was from a W10 update....
  8. task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task bar: how can i merge cortana to search bar and how to customise the startmenu when i click on windows button and change the task view button . i have windows 10 pro but still my icons are of home.[ATTACH]...
  9. Show the day of the week?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show the day of the week?: In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like [img] ? 126739
  10. Desk top and iconsplus task bar disappeared last week.

Desk top and iconsplus task bar disappeared last week.: Last week all my desk top icons and task bar disappeared. After much searching I finally got the task bar back but have no ideas on how to get my desk top with all the icons back. Cannot even find the recycle bin now. Also lots of weird things happening with browser windows...