Windows 10: Task bar Display

Discus and support Task bar Display in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I undo the side by side windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-display/3e64d9c3-f665-49a5-8523-ba1ae48d9d06 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Debbie Debra, May 4, 2020.

1. Task bar Display

How do I undo the side by side windows

:)

Debbie Debra, May 4, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, May 4, 2020
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 4, 2020
  4. Vojta17 Win User

Task bar Display

task bar display

?

Vojta17, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Task bar Display

1. Task bar Display - Similar Threads - Task bar Display

2. Task bar use on multiple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar use on multiple displays: I have three monitors and the task bar is on all three. If I click on the programme/app icon in the task bar on a specific monitor, is there a way that that programme/app can open on that specific monitor and not the main one? I use two monitors for photo editing and the...
  3. Task bar use on multiple displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar use on multiple displays: I have three monitors and the task bar is on all three. If I click on the programme/app icon in the task bar on a specific monitor, is there a way that that programme/app can open on that specific monitor and not the main one? I use two monitors for photo editing and the...
  4. Win10 Task Manager Icon display in task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Task Manager Icon display in task bar: In the "good old days", a couple of years ago, when I ran Windows Task Manager I could set it to display a small active icon in the right end of the task bar what is that area called ...?. It was a black box with green bar graph actively showing CPU use. Yellow arrow is...
  5. Win10 Task Manager Icon display in task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Task Manager Icon display in task bar: In the "good old days", a couple of years ago, when I ran Windows Task Manager I could set it to display a small active icon in the right end of the task bar what is that area called ...?. It was a black box with green bar graph actively showing CPU use. Yellow arrow is...
  6. Weather Update in Task bar not displaying.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather Update in Task bar not displaying.: Using Windows 10 updated operating system. Most recently updated on 03 August 2021.Windows update are up to date.I cannot able to see "Weather update in Task bar" even after updated Windows 10.Weather update only available in bottom position of the Task bar. Its not available...
  7. Task bar not displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task bar not displayed: Hello,Since my last windows update, my windows 10 task bar is not clear. How can I fix this?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-not-displayed/94fbd90a-916c-4465-8b68-5dd84a90abe3
  8. Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar.: [ATTACH] As in the above screenshot,time in task bar is not displaying correctly.I have restarted my computer ,but the issue is not resolved. Please suggest me the solution if you encountered same issue....
  9. Task Bar display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task Bar display: My task bar is only 1/4 visible, how do I correct this. All monitor settings appear correct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-display/bdee960a-5fb8-41a4-bddf-881fd411fbfa
  10. Thumbnails and task bar icons not displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails and task bar icons not displaying: Since the last Windows 10 update my thumbnails do not display. Some flash on when a folder is opened but then revert to an icon. I've already tried clearing cache and trying different programs to open the files. Also the folders containing thumbnails are now slow to open....