Windows 10: Task bar doesn't work please help.

Discus and support Task bar doesn't work please help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I opened my laptop today and as usual my Internet unconnects itself but that isn't the issue. when I went to connect my task bar is now stuck blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MORGENFREEMAN25, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Task bar doesn't work please help.

I opened my laptop today and as usual my Internet unconnects itself but that isn't the issue. when I went to connect my task bar is now stuck blank with a blue loading curser and I used to be able to use the run command but that doesn't work now either now the windows button doesn't do anything and windows explorer is crashing so is another program that crashes with it the only reason I found out they were crashing is because win riser told me in the corner of my screen. Occasionally my screen goes white then goes back to normal. How do I fix all this.

:)

MORGENFREEMAN25, Nov 29, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Task bar doesn't work please help. 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Bushka Win User

Task bar doesn't work please help.

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Task bar doesn't work please help.

1. Task bar doesn't work please help. - Similar Threads - Task bar doesn't

2. Task bar doesn't work please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar doesn't work please help.: I opened my laptop today and as usual my Internet unconnects itself but that isn't the issue. when I went to connect my task bar is now stuck blank with a blue loading curser and I used to be able to use the run command but that doesn't work now either now the windows button...
  3. Task bar doesn't work please help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task bar doesn't work please help.: I opened my laptop today and as usual my Internet unconnects itself but that isn't the issue. when I went to connect my task bar is now stuck blank with a blue loading curser and I used to be able to use the run command but that doesn't work now either now the windows button...
  4. Start menu and task bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and task bar doesn't work: I get the same problem over and over again. Installed windows again and after a while the same problem. Start menu daoesn't work or anything on taskbar. Also copy paste stops to work. I am really sick of this. Installing windows over again. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe...
  5. Start menu and task bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and task bar doesn't work: I get the same problem over and over again. Installed windows again and after a while the same problem. Start menu daoesn't work or anything on taskbar. Also copy paste stops to work. I am really sick of this. Installing windows over again. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe...
  6. Start menu and task bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. The Task bar doesn't work every time I sign into my pc (Please help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Task bar doesn't work every time I sign into my pc (Please help): I've had this problem for 3 days now. Every time I sign into/log in to my pc through the lock screen, it will take longer than normal to load and once I'm in Windows 10, the taskbar will not show any of my apps nor with the search bar or Start menu work. The way I fix it...
  8. Windows task bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows task bar doesn't work: Hello, my task bar doesn't work : I can left clic on icons, and it works, but i can't right clic. it doesn't work. And on the right bottom side the left clic on volume for example doesn't work. It's a relative fresh install. I dont want to reinstall again. I tried to add...
  9. windows icon on task bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows icon on task bar doesn't work: windows icon on task bar doesn't work following latest windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icon-on-task-bar-doesnt-work/860b4883-d7ff-4ddb-b5a9-37ad09d24f21
  10. Task bar and Settings doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar and Settings doesn't work: I recently upgraded my Windows from 7 to 10, but now the start button, cortana and other task bar options doesn't open on clicking (i.e. nothing happens when I click it). Also, if I try to open system settings it also doesn't start. Even when I try to use the windows button...