Windows 10: TASK BAR FROZEN , WINDOWS ICON FROZEN , ALT+TAB not working anymore

Discus and support TASK BAR FROZEN , WINDOWS ICON FROZEN , ALT+TAB not working anymore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So it's been 2 days of me searching to solve this issue. I started my pc and once it opened up my task bar had no applications attached to it anymore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lucabonato1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. TASK BAR FROZEN , WINDOWS ICON FROZEN , ALT+TAB not working anymore

So it's been 2 days of me searching to solve this issue.

I started my pc and once it opened up my task bar had no applications attached to it anymore and it was completely "frozen" cannot l/r click it anymore. Windows icon is frozen to as well as the other icons in the bottom right corner.

When i use applications and i reduce them to icon they disappear and have to close them with task bar.

i've already run this commands on cmd to try to fix it.

-In Command prompt type sfc /scannow and press enter.

Nothing to it was gone wrong.Restart the computer.

-DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth ( After this it told me it was fine but i run the restorehealth anyways).

-DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.

I couldn't find the issue so upset with this i decided to try to format the pc.

Well i can't use the "settings" for the pc too. I tryed to open them by click on "C" hard drive and clicking on settings and it doesn't.

I cannot alt+tab anymore as well.

I tryed to format the pc with the tool download from the site but at some point it blocked saying my hardware couldn't do that action. by giving me error 0xc1900209.

I'm at a point where i cannot fix this thing and also i cannot format the computer to fix it .-.

PLEASE HELP

:)

lucabonato1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. pe2kay Win User

my task bar is frozen.

Since the windows 10 latest upgrade in 2017 my task bar is frozen. I have tried all of the suggestions from the 2015 posts. None of them worked.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

pe2kay, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Satya1(2) Win User
    Window 10 task bar is frozen, neither of option is working

Window 10 task bar is frozen, neither of option is working, Pls. help!!

Satya1(2), Jun 13, 2019
  4. Satya1(2) Win User

TASK BAR FROZEN , WINDOWS ICON FROZEN , ALT+TAB not working anymore

Window 10 task bar is frozen, neither of option is working

Thank you for your reply.

Windows key + X to select task manager or device doesn't work too. System doesn't recognise Windows key + X at all.

It got completely frozen once just task bar appears in the screen.

SometimesI had to do hard booting and sometime desktop icon and task bar don't appear too.

Request your help.

Satya1(2), Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

TASK BAR FROZEN , WINDOWS ICON FROZEN , ALT+TAB not working anymore

1. TASK BAR FROZEN , WINDOWS ICON FROZEN , ALT+TAB not working anymore - Similar Threads - TASK BAR FROZEN

2. is the task bar frozen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is the task bar frozen ?: my task bar is not working im not able to open any file , the cursor is in reloading mode when i move it on to the task bar , windows button ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-task-bar-frozen/cf3a5426-a7ca-4c40-9e5d-d2b613d3fd5c
  3. is the task bar frozen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is the task bar frozen ?: my task bar is not working im not able to open any file , the cursor is in reloading mode when i move it on to the task bar , windows button ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-task-bar-frozen/cf3a5426-a7ca-4c40-9e5d-d2b613d3fd5c
  4. is the task bar frozen ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Task bar Frozen Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Task bar Frozen Error: I am HP Notebook laptop. I have installed all the updates in Windows 10 including optional updates. After the last two updates I am facing a problem with frozen task bar. This issue happens mostly when connected to internet. With the latest updates of windows, there is a News...
  6. Frozen task bar on start up

Frozen task bar on start up: Video of the situation, so i turn my comp on then once i log in it goes slow then i have to click the task bar as you can see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av1f_pvaUGM...
  7. Task Bar Frozen and only icons present on home screen work

Task Bar Frozen and only icons present on home screen work: I have problem regarding frozen taskbar and i can't even use alt plus f4 to restart computer. I couldn't use even windows key from keyboard. Windows key on keyboard was also not working. I couldn't even restart windows explorer. It happens with me sometimes and only thing I...
  8. Frozen Windows 10 task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frozen Windows 10 task bar: Hey guys Ill get straight to the point, i was playing some games and my internet was lagging so i decided to switch my networks. When i tried to click the internet connection thing it didnt work. Infact my whole task bar was frozen out of nowhere. Ive been trying to fix this...
  9. Window 10 Task Bar Frozen/Unresponsive

Window 10 Task Bar Frozen/Unresponsive: Hi, I have been having this problem with windows 10 for a week now and just cant seem to figure out the solution. PROBLEM: The task bar at the bottom of windows 10 on my pc is frozen/unresponsive. The program icons which are normally there like Chrome and firefox are not...
  10. frozen task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    frozen task bar: I can't access/see the task bar (that runs along the bottom of my windows screen) and therefore launch anything from it - including settings, applications, etc. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frozen-task-bar/49d12a7f-01c2-4033-afe7-91e856207458