Windows 10: Task Bar is glitching Windows 10 / Graphical error

Discus and support Task Bar is glitching Windows 10 / Graphical error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I got a new computer and have an issue with my task bar in Windows 10. I have a dual monitor setup and on my left monitor, where the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kmd_schmerz, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Task Bar is glitching Windows 10 / Graphical error

Hey everyone.

I got a new computer and have an issue with my task bar in Windows 10. I have a dual monitor setup and on my left monitor, where the time is beeing displayed, I encouter graphical glitches. It seems like the search bar from the left is shifting.

When I play a game in fullscreen, the issue is not there. Usually I work on that computer and all applications I am using are not fullscreen and it is getting annoying when it flickers the whole time. It is also happening when I leave my mouse and keyboard alone.

My graphics card is the ASUS DUAL-RTX2080TI-11G and I already installed the newest driver for it. I don't know if this is a hardware problem or something software related. It's strange that the problem doesn't occur while beeing in full screen. All benchmarks are fine.

I have some images attached to show the issue and I hope that someone has a solution or a tip that helps me to track down the issue.

Regards!

Task Bar is glitching Windows 10 / Graphical error [​IMG]

Task Bar is glitching Windows 10 / Graphical error 6dbe8cf6-72f6-4ca3-93f1-824d03b5e061?upload=true.png

:)

kmd_schmerz, Dec 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Dec 10, 2019
  3. uhnkit Win User
    Task Bar glitch

I opened the link to Clean boot, tried it, but it involves a a series of restarts after I disable some apps on startup and others not, to determine which app is causing the error. The task bar glitch I am facing doesn't occur on startup, though. When I restart,
    the task bar works fine but after a few hours, problems persist. The solution you provided would've been easy for a problem that occurs on each startup, but for me I will have to wait for the task bar to glitch after hours, then do a clean boot, then disable
    some apps, wait for it to glitch again, then clean boot again. This is in no way convenient for me.

Is there any cleanup software or other bug finding tool for the app that is causing this? i'd prefer that or an easier way.

uhnkit, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Task Bar is glitching Windows 10 / Graphical error

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Task Bar is glitching Windows 10 / Graphical error

1. Task Bar is glitching Windows 10 / Graphical error - Similar Threads - Task Bar glitching

2. Task bar icons glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar icons glitch: How to fix this task bar icons glitch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons-glitch/227c8761-eac0-4adb-9900-bfddbd9ff435
  3. Task bar icons glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar icons glitch: How to fix this task bar icons glitch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons-glitch/227c8761-eac0-4adb-9900-bfddbd9ff435
  4. Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?: Hello, I have a strange issue with my taskbar on my Windows 11 laptop. To be fair, this already happened with two laptops, both with Windows 11 and Windows 10.I want my taskbar to be transparent, I go on the Personalization menu and toggle the switch near the "Transparency...
  5. Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?: Hello, I have a strange issue with my taskbar on my Windows 11 laptop. To be fair, this already happened with two laptops, both with Windows 11 and Windows 10.I want my taskbar to be transparent, I go on the Personalization menu and toggle the switch near the "Transparency...
  6. Glitch in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Glitch in task bar: I have an error in my task bar. I can no longer see my clock or programs. Sometimes the programs are bunched instead of an even spacing.New HP ZBook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitch-in-task-bar/d69f4d1c-f275-4a0e-9998-a544993d2b44
  7. Random glitch with task bar multiplying across the screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random glitch with task bar multiplying across the screen: Hi there. I currently have the newest version of Windows 10, 2004 version I think. It took a lot of work to get my computer updated and then it finally did. Except now, randomly, my screen will have nothing but the task bar multiplied over the screen like 6 times, fading from...
  8. Task Bar Glitching or Messed up?

Task Bar Glitching or Messed up?: So basically i just got on my computer today and my task bar has invisible applications that i cant open, i cant type in the windows search bar, and i cant click the windows icon in the left bottom corner i cant still right click but i cant right or left click the invisible...
  9. some task bar icons have no graphic

some task bar icons have no graphic: I'm running current W10 on a new PC A handful of apps, when running and appearing on the task bar and anytime if pinned, are there, but are a black hole with no graphic. In particular, Edge and Settings. Anything I can do?...
  10. Windows 10 Stuttering/Lagging with Graphical Glitches

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuttering/Lagging with Graphical Glitches: I have installed Win 10 Pro and been using it for a while. I also have a ASUS STRIX GTX 960 OC with 2GB GDDR5 video memory, and 4GB ram. Lately I have been noticing a lag/stuttering after using the computer for a while. Mind that the problem doesn't come on as soon as the PC...