Windows 10: Task Bar keeps refreshing

Discus and support Task Bar keeps refreshing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My taskbar keeps refreshing every few minutes. It won't let me click the Wi-Fi icon. Also, I have been trying to fix it for about a month. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GRADYFURY, Feb 11, 2019.

1. GRADYFURY Win User

Task Bar keeps refreshing

My taskbar keeps refreshing every few minutes. It won't let me click the Wi-Fi icon. Also, I have been trying to fix it for about a month. I cannot find anything that is using alot of CPU. Please help.

:)

GRADYFURY, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Wig0798 Win User

Windows 10 Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing.

I've tried them. My task bar still keeps refreshing

Wig0798, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Task bar keeps moving

Hi Timbo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help.

The issue might have been caused if the ‘Auto-hide’ task bar option got checked. So, I would suggest you to try the following steps to disable auto hide task bar.

a. Right click on the Task bar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a uncheck mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the task bar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

Also check the option “task bar location on the screen” need to select “bottom”.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Wig0798 Win User

Windows 10 Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing.

Since I have updated my Dell inspiron laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 my task bar keeps refreshing constantly and so does my desktop... How do I fix that ?

Wig0798, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Task Bar keeps refreshing - Similar Threads - Task Bar keeps

2. Icon in task bar keeps getting unloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon in task bar keeps getting unloaded: Heres a video i already found that shows in detail the problem i'm having, deleting iris doesnt help, icon cache doesnt help im really lost https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saIuK6_ODTk&ab_channel=JamesDrewnicki...
  3. Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing: Hi, when I start my PC it loads everything fine until i put my password in the login screen: in that moment my desktop starts refreshing and I can see nothing but if I wait it loads successfully and i can use my pc with no issue.I already tried all the solution on the same...
  4. Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing: Hi, when I start my PC it loads everything fine until i put my password in the login screen: in that moment my desktop starts refreshing and I can see nothing but if I wait it loads successfully and i can use my pc with no issue.I already tried all the solution on the same...
  5. Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows task bar keeps resizing

Windows task bar keeps resizing: My windows taskbar keeps resizing itself. I have it set to be on the left on the smallest size but it will regularly adjust itself to be a little wider. I have noticed it will sometime do this when I use full screen applications and it seems to always do this when I switch...
  7. Desktop and task bar keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and task bar keeps restarting: Hi, It has been few days since this is happening that the desktop screen totally goes off amd then comes back in 2 3 seconds. Its like hiccups to the pc. This problem started when first after switching on my pc it took too long to open and thn directly this thing started...
  8. Task bar calendar events keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar calendar events keep disappearing: So a while back, the calendar events in my task bar clock just completely disappeared. After doing some digging, I found if you just reset the Mail and Calendar app, it'll come back. Huzzah, it did. The next time I opened my calendar, I got a notice that my account settings...
  9. My desktop creek and task bar keeps refreshing, how do I stop it

My desktop creek and task bar keeps refreshing, how do I stop it: My desktop creek and task bar keeps refreshing, how do I stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-creek-and-task-bar-keeps-refreshing-how/0cdba385-1aa0-4fd8-9f4d-09fa4f78112e
  10. task bar keeps collapsing to one task tall

task bar keeps collapsing to one task tall: I adjust the task bar to be two tasks tall and then lock it. As soon as the computer reboots, it is back to one task tall and locked. What gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-keeps-collapsing-to-one-task-tall/2f4dcccb-418b-40cc-a778-27ffef099c01