Windows 10: Task Bar Make Up

Discus and support Task Bar Make Up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, 1. Is it possible that Eplorer always appears with the same icon in the Task Bar (see image bellow)? If so, How to? 2. Regarding Outlook icon,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by coukou, Aug 20, 2019.

1. coukou Win User

Task Bar Make Up

Hello,
    1. Is it possible that Eplorer always appears with the same icon in the Task Bar (see image bellow)? If so, How to?
    2. Regarding Outlook icon, it appears in three copies in the Task Bar (Quick Launch, Running and right hand side) see image bellow. Is it possible to Remove/Hide the outlook icon from the right hand side of the Task Bar?
    Regards

Task Bar Make Up [​IMG]

:)

coukou, Aug 20, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

Task Bar Make Up

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Task Bar Make Up

1. Task Bar Make Up - Similar Threads - Task Bar

2. Task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar: My taskbar is not working, I cannot click on it, I tried to restart it however same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/7e366945-54be-4dba-acf9-823afde4c59b
  3. task bar volume icon not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    task bar volume icon not working: task bar volume icon not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-volume-icon-not-working/cc56ba2e-ba43-406b-95e5-acb9fc4b6ab6
  4. Search bar, task bar, start menu and many other programs not working. System is freezed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar, task bar, start menu and many other programs not working. System is freezed.: Hello,Various Windows functions no longer work on several Windows computers:- Windows Search; it is no longer possible to open the start menu and enter a word- Windows Updates; When I open the Windows Updates view in Computer Settings, only the three dots appear. It does not...
  5. Windows task bar keeps resizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows task bar keeps resizing: My windows taskbar keeps resizing itself. I have it set to be on the left on the smallest size but it will regularly adjust itself to be a little wider. I have noticed it will sometime do this when I use full screen applications and it seems to always do this when I switch...
  6. Update put the weather report on Task Bar!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update put the weather report on Task Bar!: Update the computer and Windows though it'd be cute and put a weather report on the Task Bar. Only way I could get that off the task Bar was to remove edgy which also got installed without my approval. Only way I could get that weather report to delete was to apply Revo...
  7. How do i make my task bar small in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i make my task bar small in Windows 11: How do i make my task bar small in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-task-bar-small-in-windows-11/42a86bf5-da73-4314-b698-46e8b86fa11a
  8. bugged task bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bugged task bar: Hi, I recently noticed that my task bar stops working in certain conditions, ex:I normally boot up my computer.I log into my account everything's normalI switch to my another account: the task bar stops working: Only 3 icons appear: the windows logo, the search icon and the...
  9. Task Bar won’t show surface book Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Bar won’t show surface book Windows 10: So my taskbar seems to be frozen. I can’t open powershell. I did a scan for a viruses and nothing comes up. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-wont-show-surface-book-windows-10/18caa231-3fe1-41d0-af26-b0c2b1dd2836
  10. Alt + Tab and Task Bar Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt + Tab and Task Bar Freezing: Recently I ran into an issue where when I open either Microsoft Apps, Windows Store Apps and the Settings on my pc it will cause my task bar and alt tab to freeze. The problem fixes after a few seconds and would perform all the things I did. Example: If I spammed alt tab, it...