Windows 10: Task Bar Messed Up.

Discus and support Task Bar Messed Up. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Hello Everybody, How can I get rid of these extraneous icons? (Outlined in green). I don't know how they got there. Don Cole 142986 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Oct 22, 2019.

1. doncole Win User

Task Bar Messed Up.

Task Bar Messed Up. [​IMG]

Hello Everybody,
    How can I get rid of these extraneous icons?
    (Outlined in green).
    I don't know how they got there.

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Oct 22, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

Task Bar Messed Up.

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Task Bar Messed Up.

1. Task Bar Messed Up. - Similar Threads - Task Bar Messed

2. Windows Search bar is messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search bar is messed up: --> I recently messed up the regedit so when i did that the search bar stopped working properly, i restored my pc through a restore point. after restoring the regedit was back to normal but the searchbar issue still persists. This is basically how my searchbar looks when i...
  3. Windows Search bar is messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search bar is messed up: --> I recently messed up the regedit so when i did that the search bar stopped working properly, i restored my pc through a restore point. after restoring the regedit was back to normal but the searchbar issue still persists. This is basically how my searchbar looks when i...
  4. Windows Search bar is messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Messed up task bar

Messed up task bar: Okay so I have a problem with my Lenovo laptop, I will try to click anything on my task bar and it doesn’t work after a couple click my entire pc goes black for a couple seconds I can’t even shut it down. My task bar is kind of frozen idk what to do to unfreeze it. I can’t...
  6. Search Bar's Forecolor and Backcolor is Messed Up!

in Cortana
    Search Bar's Forecolor and Backcolor is Messed Up!: After I updated my windows a few days ago, I found that The Search Bar's Forecolor and Backcolor seems opposite and also looks so bad, Can anyone Resolve this issue, I have tried a many solution like troubleshooting, Restarting my PC etc. But it didn't helped me out, this...
  7. Task bar and File explorer colors messed up after last update

Task bar and File explorer colors messed up after last update: I did the Windows 10 Version 2004 update this morning and it changed ALL of my personalized settings. Everything was sort of gray. I was able to get the photo back as my wallpaper. I had to redo my browser FireFox menu bar settings - they were all changed. But now I can't...
  8. Task Bar Glitching or Messed up?

Task Bar Glitching or Messed up?: So basically i just got on my computer today and my task bar has invisible applications that i cant open, i cant type in the windows search bar, and i cant click the windows icon in the left bottom corner i cant still right click but i cant right or left click the invisible...
  9. Task Bar Messed Up

Task Bar Messed Up: Taskbar is the size of half the screen and cant seem to find a fix, any solutions? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-messed-up/ebecbd16-99ea-4f43-a6cf-7ef314dc82a1
  10. Task Bar Make Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Bar Make Up: Hello, 1. Is it possible that Eplorer always appears with the same icon in the Task Bar (see image bellow)? If so, How to? 2. Regarding Outlook icon, it appears in three copies in the Task Bar (Quick Launch, Running and right hand side) see image bellow. Is it possible to...