Windows 10: Task bar missing Home Icon

Discus and support Task bar missing Home Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Home icon on task bar since installing October 2018 feature update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlB117, Oct 6, 2018.

1. AlB117 Win User

Task bar missing Home Icon

Home icon on task bar since installing October 2018 feature update

:)

AlB117, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 6, 2018
  3. task bar icons blank

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, it did not solve the problem. I am still with three missing task bar icons.

RussGarside, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Task bar missing Home Icon

My volume icon is missing from the task bar. How to I reinstall the icon on the task bar?

My volume icon is missing from the task bar. How to I reinstall the icon on the task bar?

ChrisEllefson, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Task bar missing Home Icon

1. Task bar missing Home Icon - Similar Threads - Task bar missing

2. Paint 3D task bar icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Paint 3D task bar icon missing: Hello,I have Paint 3D pinned to my task bar, but the icon isn't showing. Instead, I've got a blank space. The icons for other apps are showing normally on the task bar, and when I hover the mouse over the space where Paint 3D should be I get a tool tip showing "Paint 3D". If...
  3. Paint 3D task bar icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D task bar icon missing: Hello,I have Paint 3D pinned to my task bar, but the icon isn't showing. Instead, I've got a blank space. The icons for other apps are showing normally on the task bar, and when I hover the mouse over the space where Paint 3D should be I get a tool tip showing "Paint 3D". If...
  4. missing language icon task bar

missing language icon task bar: Hi, when i apply this tips of Mr. John DeV to reste language issus: " Press Start then search PowershellRight Click then Run as administratorPaste the command below then hit Enter:$UserLanguage = New-WinUserLanguageList en-USAfter that, Paste the command below then hit...
  5. Only 1 task bar icon missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only 1 task bar icon missing.: [ATTACH] For some reason, I am always missing one icon in the bottom right of my taskbar. It seems to change which icon is missing. So it is not consistent in that matter, but it is always that same position that is missing an icon (next to the time/date field). In...
  6. Icons Scramble and missing from Task Bar

Icons Scramble and missing from Task Bar: Hello, I have a HP tower with windows 10. When I login my icons are scramble on my desktop and missing from my task bar. If I logoff and logon they come back as normal. Can you help me determine the problem and resolve? Thank you, John Harrison *** Email address is...
  7. start button and task bar icons are missing

start button and task bar icons are missing: My task bar is missing its icons including the start/windows button. The windows key does not work either. I tried the sfc/scannow and was told there were some corrupt files and it told me to open the cbs file log which I did but I do not know what to do with it. Do i find...
  8. Battery icon is missing from the task bar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery icon is missing from the task bar: The icon for the battery status is no longer seen anywhere. Can't seem to get it there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-the-task-bar/8884c48f-501c-4019-83ad-fb6f3b0b84a9
  9. Missing battery icon in task bar

Missing battery icon in task bar: I don't know why my laptop stopped showing Battery icon in the task bar. It didn't resolve till months by now. I checked in settings-taskbar-notification area-turn system icons on or off. There I found the 'Power' switch is in grey colour but it is actually on. The other...
  10. missing icons on task bar

missing icons on task bar: Hello. I have tried to fix this on my own but every solution i find online and on YouTube did nothing to fix my issue. My Microsoft icons for edge, store, and mail are all just black spots. The buttons are still there because if I click there the program opens. any help...