Windows 10: task bar, my search bar and notification center arent working at all

Discus and support task bar, my search bar and notification center arent working at all in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i usually have my search bar on the task bar, i can't find a solution and i wont try any fixing tips from YouTube, also my notification center wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cesar_1228, Jul 17, 2020.

1. task bar, my search bar and notification center arent working at all

i usually have my search bar on the task bar, i can't find a solution and i wont try any fixing tips from YouTube, also my notification center wont work

my speaker volume option isn't working at all,,,, H E L P ! ! !

:)

Cesar_1228, Jul 17, 2020

2. Task / notifications bar not working

Hi Sharon,

Check the steps provided in this thread to know how to fix your Task/Notification Bar issue: Task Bar Not Working Properly

Nadia_Cullen, Jul 17, 2020
  3. search does not work in task bar. DOES work in File Explorer

Task bar search does not work and I have tried all of the recommended steps. Had to recently reinstall Windows 10 64b (preserved personal data) and the search has not worked since.

Suggestions? Recommendations?

Thx

John Vacheresse, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Anna Hahn Win User

task bar, my search bar and notification center arent working at all

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

task bar, my search bar and notification center arent working at all

1. task bar, my search bar and notification center arent working at all - Similar Threads - task bar search

2. Why is my search bar in the task bar not working ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my search bar in the task bar not working ?: My search bar in the task bar is not working. Also, I am facing a problem during google meet while sharing my screen it hangs and neither it maximizes nor minimizes. Even windows remain the same but conversation stopes. Can you help why is this happening. Recently I noticed a...
  3. Why is my search bar in the task bar not working ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my search bar in the task bar not working ?: My search bar in the task bar is not working. Also, I am facing a problem during google meet while sharing my screen it hangs and neither it maximizes nor minimizes. Even windows remain the same but conversation stopes. Can you help why is this happening. Recently I noticed a...
  4. Task bar search is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar search is not working: In Windows 10 taskbar, the search option is not working, in fact, I am unable to type. I have tried many options to repair it but nothing worked. Please help....
  5. Task bar search is not working

Task bar search is not working: In Windows 10 taskbar, the search option is not working, in fact, I am unable to type. I have tried many options to repair it but nothing worked. Please help....
  6. Task bar search is not working

in Cortana
  7. Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar: Hi there, My PC is only about 3 or 4 months old. That being said, the most recent things that have happened were an update on my pc on the 19th of this month, and I moved my OS from my hdd to an ssd. I cant pinpoint exactly when the issues started happening, but it was within...
  8. Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar

Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar: Hi there, My PC is only about 3 or 4 months old. That being said, the most recent things that have happened were an update on my pc on the 19th of this month, and I moved my OS from my hdd to an ssd. I cant pinpoint exactly when the issues started happening, but it was within...
  9. Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Search Bar in explorer and task bar not working

in Cortana
    Search Bar in explorer and task bar not working: Hi, The Search Bar in explorer and task bar not working, I've tried every possible solution I could find online and nothing works, any suggestions? Even after the latest update on 15/07/20 the issue was still not resolved, I have been having this issue on and off after...