Windows 10: Task bar not displayed

Discus and support Task bar not displayed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,Since my last windows update, my windows 10 task bar is not clear. How can I fix this?Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mdiallo, Jun 11, 2021 at 10:02 AM.

1. mdiallo Win User

Task bar not displayed

Hello,Since my last windows update, my windows 10 task bar is not clear. How can I fix this?Thanks.

:)

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

4. Mikky_888 Win User

Task bar not displayed

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Thema:

Task bar not displayed

1. Task bar not displayed - Similar Threads - Task bar displayed

2. how to make date display on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to make date display on task bar: It only shows the time. I want date and time on taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-date-display-on-task-bar/71600185-6b18-451a-a1e7-40042fb22cc6
  3. Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar.

Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar.: [ATTACH] As in the above screenshot,time in task bar is not displaying correctly.I have restarted my computer ,but the issue is not resolved. Please suggest me the solution if you encountered same issue....
  4. Task bar Display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task bar Display: How do I undo the side by side windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-display/3e64d9c3-f665-49a5-8523-ba1ae48d9d06
  5. Windows 10 Multiple displays task bar

Windows 10 Multiple displays task bar: Hi On my system I run windows 10 on a desktop and have 3 Displays. Can I have 2 of the displays running the task bar and disable it on the 3rd display? Thanks Steve...
  6. Weather Display in Windows task bar

Weather Display in Windows task bar: Is it possible to display the current outside temperature in the windows taskbar where the date and time are displayed? I was told to drag the weather tile there but the tile does not want to stay there. BTW, why does Microsoft continue to show info for unsupported...
  7. Task Bar display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task Bar display: My task bar is only 1/4 visible, how do I correct this. All monitor settings appear correct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-display/bdee960a-5fb8-41a4-bddf-881fd411fbfa
  8. Thumbnails and task bar icons not displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails and task bar icons not displaying: Since the last Windows 10 update my thumbnails do not display. Some flash on when a folder is opened but then revert to an icon. I've already tried clearing cache and trying different programs to open the files. Also the folders containing thumbnails are now slow to open....
  9. Task Bar

Task Bar: Does anyone know how to get the task bar to hide when I don't have my cursor on it. I'm pretty sure it used to do that and you could just hover your cursor over the bottom of the screen if you needed it. It's really annoying to not be able to see the bottom of the screen....
  10. Task Bar

Task Bar: I cannot get my task bar to close when in full screen mode. I have tried going to task manager and resetting windows explorer; I have also unlocked the task bar, tried to drag it down, and re-lock it. Neither has worked for me. Any suggestions?...