Windows 10: Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.

Discus and support Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Somewhere at the end of June I had problem where task bar is loading forever after starting pc. I see just blue circle and time and date,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveJ___, Jul 6, 2021.

1. SteveJ___ Win User

Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.

Hello. Somewhere at the end of June I had problem where task bar is loading forever after starting pc. I see just blue circle and time and date, nothing else. Search bar and start button are inaccessible as well. Desktop works fine. My luck I have task manager shortcut there.Now, I was able to solve problem via admin powershell by typing this : Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} After that: shutdown /r Than after restarting pc, task bar works normally. Today it happened for the second time and I solv

:)

SteveJ___, Jul 6, 2021

2. task bar and apps not loading

Windows 10 upgraded without any problems and then ran wonderfully. Then this morning, my machine would not load the task bar and apps. I re-started it and the desktop loaded but the machine stalled at loading the task bar again. It spins for a while, goes
    to black, loads the desktop, stalls at the task bar, goes to black, loads desktop, stalls at task bar... over and over.

PeteMikkelsen, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Smizack Win User
    Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup. [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.

Prevent iTunes from loading on startup

Since I've upgraded to Windows 10, iTunes keeps loading on startup. I looked in the task manager under Startup, and disabled iTunesHelper. I don't see any other apps listed under Startup that are associated with iTunes or any other apple software.

Am I missing something? It's a little annoying having iTunes loading on startup.

charmon1605, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.

1. Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup. - Similar Threads - Task Bar loading

2. My search bar is forever loading

in Cortana
    My search bar is forever loading: Whenever i try to search for something, it just shows a loading screen then the search bar closes. I ran the troubleshooter but it didn't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-is-forever-loading/6f89f880-17a2-425e-bfa2-948aa15ff58f
  3. Taskbar Loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Loading forever: Hi Guys,I really need help with this. So the thing is, every time I start my PC the taskbar is loading like forever. I have to force shut down my PC to have it work again.How do I fix this issue, pretty much thanks!!!...
  4. Pages load forever

Pages load forever: My desktop has a problem with the little spinner continually spinning and going no further. This is my desktop only - my laptop loads fine. It prevents me from logging in to sites, doing surveys love surveys and other places that ask for any inputs. This happens on all...
  5. task bar not loading anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task bar not loading anything: My task bar isnt loading? Like the volume adjusment bar wont show up when i click on it and clicking google from the task bar wont have it open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-not-loading-anything/d7a45045-97bb-4373-abbd-a32b95483cf1
  6. Windows 10 Task bar loading

Windows 10 Task bar loading: as normal I log into my pc but the pinned items on my task par is gone and the shortcuts on my desktop screen. when I hold over the task bar it is the fully blue loading circkle and I can see my courser normal if I have it over my background. no short commands works like...
  7. Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxdweather [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky6nrf/taskbar_takes_forever_to_load_on_startup/
  8. Loading goes on forever

Loading goes on forever: Good evening, I have an issue with loading times. When i right click on an object in the desktop the loading goes on forever and the fan starts to spin. The only way of stopping it is left clicking on the document, in order to open the document. If I restart the system I...
  9. Pc taking forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc taking forever to load: Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do...
  10. Windows Update loading forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update loading forever: Windows Update keeps on loading and never shows up any update: [img] What can I do to fix this? Thank you! 34410