Windows 10: Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.

Discus and support Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Somewhere at the end of June I had problem where task bar is loading forever after starting pc. I see just blue circle and time and date,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveJ___, Jul 6, 2021.

1. SteveJ___ Win User

Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.

Hello. Somewhere at the end of June I had problem where task bar is loading forever after starting pc. I see just blue circle and time and date, nothing else. Search bar and start button are inaccessible as well. Desktop works fine. My luck I have task manager shortcut there.Now, I was able to solve problem via admin powershell by typing this : Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} After that: shutdown /r Than after restarting pc, task bar works normally. Today it happened for the second time and I solv

:)

SteveJ___, Jul 6, 2021

2. task bar and apps not loading

Windows 10 upgraded without any problems and then ran wonderfully. Then this morning, my machine would not load the task bar and apps. I re-started it and the desktop loaded but the machine stalled at loading the task bar again. It spins for a while, goes
    to black, loads the desktop, stalls at the task bar, goes to black, loads desktop, stalls at task bar... over and over.

PeteMikkelsen, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Smizack Win User
    Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup. [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.

Prevent iTunes from loading on startup

Since I've upgraded to Windows 10, iTunes keeps loading on startup. I looked in the task manager under Startup, and disabled iTunesHelper. I don't see any other apps listed under Startup that are associated with iTunes or any other apple software.

Am I missing something? It's a little annoying having iTunes loading on startup.

charmon1605, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup.

1. Task Bar not loading loading forever at startup. - Similar Threads - Task Bar loading

2. Task bar infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar infinite loading.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SrHaruno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15o6t1j/task_bar_infinite_loading/
  3. Computer taking forever to load on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer taking forever to load on startup: Whenever I turn on my computer or restart it, it takes forever to load, and when I do finally get to my desktop, I have to wait another 5 or so minutes to be able to do anything.My brother has the exact same PC as me, but it never happens to him.Does anyone know why this...
  4. Computer taking forever to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer taking forever to load on startup: Whenever I turn on my computer or restart it, it takes forever to load, and when I do finally get to my desktop, I have to wait another 5 or so minutes to be able to do anything.My brother has the exact same PC as me, but it never happens to him.Does anyone know why this...
  5. Computer taking forever to load on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. windows task bar not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows task bar not loading: everytime i start my pc up the task bar at the bottom takes a while to load, its will instantly load when i click my mouse and the screen will flash and everything will pop as normal, but it didnt use to do this only recently, ive turned off almost all startup apps already...
  7. windows task bar not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows task bar not loading: everytime i start my pc up the task bar at the bottom takes a while to load, its will instantly load when i click my mouse and the screen will flash and everything will pop as normal, but it didnt use to do this only recently, ive turned off almost all startup apps already...
  8. windows task bar not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My search bar is forever loading

in Cortana
    My search bar is forever loading: Whenever i try to search for something, it just shows a loading screen then the search bar closes. I ran the troubleshooter but it didn't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-is-forever-loading/6f89f880-17a2-425e-bfa2-948aa15ff58f
  10. Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxdweather [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky6nrf/taskbar_takes_forever_to_load_on_startup/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows bar just loading indefinitely