Windows 10: task bar position

Discus and support task bar position in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I move my taskbar when it is unlocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-position/dcdacf71-3791-4dd5-b4ab-3ea6f5d95ffa Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ritabarnard, Dec 29, 2019.

1. task bar position

how do I move my taskbar when it is unlocked

:)

ritabarnard, Dec 29, 2019

2. Explorer Navigation Bar Position

Actually I'm referring to the "Favorites" listing positioned on the right side of the screen. Between it and the rest of the screen is positioned a vertical "bar" containing five choices (Favorites, Reading List, Books, History, Downloads). This "bar"
    was horizontal on previous revisions of the Windows (10) browser.

All of my previous remarks pertain to this. I'm familiar with the Task Bar normally located at the bottom of the screen.

Thank you.

FreakyLlama2551, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Dec 29, 2019
  4. task bar position

Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

task bar position

1. task bar position - Similar Threads - task bar position

2. Window volumer bar and brighness bar position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window volumer bar and brighness bar position: Hi Team, I format my laptop due to some reason but after format it, My volume and all buttons go to top left corner. I already update my window and it is up to date. Can anyone please suggest me how can I again set in the middle....
  3. Window volumer bar and brighness bar position

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window volumer bar and brighness bar position: Hi Team, I format my laptop due to some reason but after format it, My volume and all buttons go to top left corner. I already update my window and it is up to date. Can anyone please suggest me how can I again set in the middle....
  4. Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar: Can a link be placed in the task bar that will take me directly to the printer queue in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/3a85332c-9b64-44e6-b1a2-01a9cf056a1b
  5. Task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar: My task bar is blank. There are no icons. Also, I cannot access the Start Menu. Pressing the Windows Logo key does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/68a70005-5422-42d7-a6d2-296378708c58
  6. Language Bar resets position

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language Bar resets position: [ATTACH] I've run into the following problem after one of the recent updates, current system version is 19041.867 Previously, the language bar was to the left of the system tray icons for all languages, in a fixed position, like so: Correct position However, after the...
  7. Position od navigation bar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Position od navigation bar.: Hello everyone. I come to You all with one little(maybe not simple) question. Is any option to move the navigation bar,(You all know which I mean probably but this is the one which we are using to close and minimize our apps) to the left side instead of the right side? To be...
  8. task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task bar: how can i merge cortana to search bar and how to customise the startmenu when i click on windows button and change the task view button . i have windows 10 pro but still my icons are of home.[ATTACH]...
  9. Win 10 1903 RDP (Remote Desktop) not retaining window positions or task bar positions...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 1903 RDP (Remote Desktop) not retaining window positions or task bar positions...: Hello, I'm unable to figure this out after hours of searching and trying things so I'm hoping someone here can help. Recently my remote systems were updated to windows 10 1903 and since then every time I reconnect (hit the close button, re-establish a remote desktop...
  10. Explorer Navigation Bar Position

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer Navigation Bar Position: The vertical orientation of the Navigation Bar is new. Why, oh why, was it moved from orientated horizontally to vertical? Vertical orientation reduces the width of my home screen. I would like to be able to return the bar back to horizontal which might permit the ability...