Windows 10: Task bar questions

Discus and support Task bar questions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer just did an update, and now the Task bar is bright white. I can't seem to change it in the settings. In the settings, underneath "Show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Billy-Red, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Task bar questions

My computer just did an update, and now the Task bar is bright white. I can't seem to change it in the settings.

In the settings, underneath "Show accent color on the following surfaces", there is an option I can't click on that says "Start, taskbar, and action center".

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Billy-Red
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Billy-Red, Aug 20, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    task bar question

Hi Peter,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Task bar questions

Clock, date and time missing from task bar

Can someone, please provide me with a answer to my question above? I tried all the suggestions. The suggestions containing steps, do not show up as described. For example: Click on an empty space on the task bar, click customized notifications, turn clock
    on. None of this steps show up on the drop menue.

Rebecca Gonzalez, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Task bar questions

1. Task bar questions - Similar Threads - Task bar questions

2. Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar: Can a link be placed in the task bar that will take me directly to the printer queue in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/3a85332c-9b64-44e6-b1a2-01a9cf056a1b
  3. Task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar: My task bar is blank. There are no icons. Also, I cannot access the Start Menu. Pressing the Windows Logo key does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/68a70005-5422-42d7-a6d2-296378708c58
  4. Task bar question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar question: I would like to now if there is a way to lock the task bar so that it does not pop up when the mouse goes over it. I have several apps that I have to click at the bottom of the screen and when a lot of times my mouse goes to the bottom and up pops the task bar and covers the...
  5. Task bar question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar question: I would like to now if there is a way to lock the task bar so that it does not pop up when the mouse goes over it. I have several apps that I have to click at the bottom of the screen and when a lot of times my mouse goes to the bottom and up pops the task bar and covers the...
  6. task bar question

task bar question: I have 2 monitors. how do i get the taskbar on the second one to be the same as the one on my main monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-question/640f704b-0d49-4316-b94a-e41379a59dbc
  7. task bar question

task bar question: I have 2 monitors. how do i get the taskbar on the second one to be the same as the one on my main monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-question/640f704b-0d49-4316-b94a-e41379a59dbc
  8. Question on my task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on my task bar: So recently I just tried to open steam on my computer but it didn’t load so I turned off my computer,once I reopened I realized my search bar on the task bar DOES NOT WORK like it doesn’t load anything and I can’t type anything in it PLEASE HELP last time somethings like this...
  9. task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task bar: how can i merge cortana to search bar and how to customise the startmenu when i click on windows button and change the task view button . i have windows 10 pro but still my icons are of home.[ATTACH]...
  10. Task Bar Icon Space Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Bar Icon Space Question: When I click on a task bar icon to run a program, the icon expands horizontally to occupy around 3 cm of task bar space. Is there any way to reduce the space it occupies? 14669