Windows 10: task bar right bottom is not working

Discus and support task bar right bottom is not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; in task bar right bottom no icon is working as well as in settings also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GaneshReddy3, Sep 20, 2020.

1. task bar right bottom is not working

in task bar right bottom no icon is working as well as in settings also

:)

GaneshReddy3, Sep 20, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 20, 2020
  4. task bar right bottom is not working

MichealOrlando, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

task bar right bottom is not working

1. task bar right bottom is not working - Similar Threads - task bar right

2. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen: Every time I turn of my computer from sleep mode, so not fully turned off the task bar has moved to the right. I move it back to the bottom but yet it just moves back when the computer goes into sleep mode....
  3. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen: Every time I turn of my computer from sleep mode, so not fully turned off the task bar has moved to the right. I move it back to the bottom but yet it just moves back when the computer goes into sleep mode....
  4. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bottom Task Bar on windows isn't working.

Bottom Task Bar on windows isn't working.: Hello sir today on 14th of may I think there was a new update launched. I downloaded and installed that update on my PC. But after update my bottom task bar isn't working. I am not able to search and click on windows button on bottom task bar. Please help!!!...
  6. Windows Activation bar in the bottom right

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation bar in the bottom right: So I bought this laptop on Facebook marketplace two years ago and it came with Windows 10 preinstalled with an activation key and ID already in the system, but when I went to create my own Microsoft account as the user account literally 3 months passed and I started getting...
  7. task bar on right side, not bottom of screen

task bar on right side, not bottom of screen: OK, recent "upgrades" moved the task bar to the side. Tried to get used to it, but requires more clicks, is a hassle for me. Called MS support, agent came onto my computer, put task bar back to bottom. Tried to follow what he did, could not duplicate. I said, will it stay...
  8. bottom task bar..

bottom task bar..: windows 10 another problem... I've had so many glitches since windows 10 driving me mad..little annoying things pointer kept disappearing half way thru a project , then calculator , the foto app lost all my pics. .various niggly problems . today the bottom task bar wont...
  9. bottom task bar

bottom task bar: When I go full screen the bottom task bar has always gone as well. This morning it stays there and I can't right click it to clear, as when I put the cursor in It becomes the vertical arrow sign, (as in widen etc.)How can I rectify this if I cant click it....
  10. icons on the right of the task bar not working

in Windows 10 Support
    icons on the right of the task bar not working: hi, i have run into a small issue were the icons on the taskbar such as, wifi, battery, sound, and action center will not do anything when clicked, when i click the time it wont open the calendar, if i right click sound and battery i can open it that way but when i right...