Windows 10: Task bar right click pop up issues

Discus and support Task bar right click pop up issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i right click on my file explorer icon in the task bar it pops up but when i move the mouse to make a choice it disappears. Do i need to change a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by insulator17, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Task bar right click pop up issues

When i right click on my file explorer icon in the task bar it pops up but when i move the mouse to make a choice it disappears. Do i need to change a setting somewhere ?.....Len ... I am using the newest Windows 10

:)

insulator17, Jun 16, 2020

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Task bar right click pop up issues

When i right click on my file explorer icon in the task bar it pops up but when i move the mouse to make a choice it disappears. Do i need to change a setting somewhere ?.....Len ... I am using the newest Windows 10

insulator17, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Task bar right click pop up issues

Unable to hide Task bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to hide Task bar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

a. Right click on the Task bar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the task bar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

If the issue persists try the below steps to restart the Windows Explorer and check if that helps.

Step 1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager

Step 2: Click on
    More details.

Step 3: Under the Processes tab, right-click on Windows Explorer entry and then click Restart.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Task bar right click pop up issues

1. Task bar right click pop up issues - Similar Threads - Task bar right

2. Task Bar Pop Ups Cropped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Pop Ups Cropped: Windows 11 task bar pops up such as volume and wifi panels are being cropped out at the same position - as shown below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-pop-ups-cropped/c493b778-bbce-4009-a11d-bf00e36acb1c
  3. Task Bar Pop Ups Cropped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Pop Ups Cropped: Windows 11 task bar pops up such as volume and wifi panels are being cropped out at the same position - as shown below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-pop-ups-cropped/c493b778-bbce-4009-a11d-bf00e36acb1c
  4. Can't right click in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't right click in task bar: To start, I have:Windows 10 ProVersion: 20H2Build: 19042.1165Issue: I can't right click any icon in the task bar. Additionally, when I hover over an icon in the task bar the active windows show, but then they won't go away, even after I click on one of them to bring that...
  5. Pinned docs are missing from pop-up when I right-click app in Task Bar

Pinned docs are missing from pop-up when I right-click app in Task Bar: When I right click on an app button on the task bar, such as for Word or PowerPoint, the pop-up used to show pinned documents. I messed around with something one day and they disappeared and I can't get them back. Now all I see when I right-click is 1 the name of the app; 2...
  6. Right click a long time to pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click a long time to pop up: To see the context, the right click does not respond immediately. It takes a very long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-a-long-time-to-pop-up/e015d643-a2bc-4e6f-ab9f-bbc736bed177
  7. Right click popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click popping up: How to Fix Right Click Menu Randomly Popping Up on Windows 10? My PC is Surface 2 95F-00006 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-popping-up/81618467-9df7-4592-9565-c8ea3e0a1a46
  8. Right hand click on applications pinned to task bar

Right hand click on applications pinned to task bar: Hi With the help of a community member I have just solved a problem that had brought my laptop to the state of unusable and close to the re-installation of Win 10 - see entry "file permissions" for details. One consequence of this problem and the execution of the...
  9. right click on volume icon on task bar not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click on volume icon on task bar not working right: Hi - last few days, when i right click on volume, only the volume mixer is working, playback devices, sound, recording devices all don't work..when i tried to access device manager, getting message - Unable to create new document!! what is going on?? thanks for the help...
  10. Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar): when I right-click on file explorer to try to open frequent or pinned folder, left-click or right-click on folder name are resulting in nothing happen but I can still pin or unpin folder normally....