Windows 10: Task Bar Showing In Full Screen When Gaming; Restarting Windows Explorer Doesn't fix

Discus and support Task Bar Showing In Full Screen When Gaming; Restarting Windows Explorer Doesn't fix in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In case the title is too long, I already tried restarting windows explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Frenjin, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Frenjin Win User

Task Bar Showing In Full Screen When Gaming; Restarting Windows Explorer Doesn't fix

In case the title is too long, I already tried restarting windows explorer

:)

Frenjin, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Anna Hahn Win User

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Task Bar Showing In Full Screen When Gaming; Restarting Windows Explorer Doesn't fix

Unable to hide Task bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to hide Task bar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

a. Right click on the Task bar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the task bar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

If the issue persists try the below steps to restart the Windows Explorer and check if that helps.

Step 1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager

Step 2: Click on
    More details.

Step 3: Under the Processes tab, right-click on Windows Explorer entry and then click Restart.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Task Bar Showing In Full Screen When Gaming; Restarting Windows Explorer Doesn't fix

1. Task Bar Showing In Full Screen When Gaming; Restarting Windows Explorer Doesn't fix - Similar Threads - Task Bar Showing

2. how to fix frames for game when in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix frames for game when in full screen: whenever i click on my games for example Roblox or Roblox studios it seems to run fine when the window is very small but when it is in full screen mode the fps drops dramatically low like from 50-60 sometimes it says inf but when its full screen it always drops to a dramatic...
  3. how to fix frames for game when in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix frames for game when in full screen: whenever i click on my games for example Roblox or Roblox studios it seems to run fine when the window is very small but when it is in full screen mode the fps drops dramatically low like from 50-60 sometimes it says inf but when its full screen it always drops to a dramatic...
  4. White bar at top of screen when playing games in full screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White bar at top of screen when playing games in full screen.: Hi my toddler lent on my keyboard and it made the task bar and bar at the top ofthe screen appear. I googled how to get rid of it and I managed to hide the task bar in game but not the the bar at the top. I tried changing the resolution to a lower one and then reverting it...
  5. Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Not Recording in Full Screen: I have seen a similar post from last year, and there was no solution, and I just discovered that I have the same issue. When I record videos, the playback is not in full screen. Looking at the properties of the video file, the video frame width is 1872 and the frame...
  6. game bar not recording full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game bar not recording full screen: [ATTACH] When I record games, my games don't record in full screen, the capture appears in the top left corner and what's left of the screen is black. https://preview.redd.it/u9l47xod5ay51.png?width=3821&format=png&auto=webp&s=26d26c90784b9194f3848af7ce6d999ee3e5c3e1...
  7. windows10 taskbar show when full screen , restart window explore doesn't work.

windows10 taskbar show when full screen , restart window explore doesn't work.: windows10 taskbar show when full screen , restart window explore doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-taskbar-show-when-full-screen-restart/a30a432a-4f49-4145-815f-3a75e13f7f31
  8. Task bar won't show in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar won't show in games.: Usually when I play games, my taskbar is always visible at the bottom of my screen, but for some reason today it stopped doing that and now my games play in full screen mode with no task bar at the bottom. I have updated the computer but to no avail. Do you know how I can fix...
  9. Task Bar disappears completely in full-screen windowed game?

Task Bar disappears completely in full-screen windowed game?: Title says it all. Whenever I have a full-screen windowed application selected on my computer, the task bar will just disappear. Is there any way to change this, or make the task bar "always on top"? I've tried searching for a solution but I can't seem to find one anywhere. I...
  10. Task bar not sliding open when browser is full screen.

Task bar not sliding open when browser is full screen.: I have Windows 10. I got this new computer. When I have my browser at full screen and move my mouse to where the task bar is, the task bar won't slide open. It does on my old computer with Windows 10. How do I get it to do that on this computer? I have to slightly minimize my...