Windows 10: Task Bar Sizing

Discus and support Task Bar Sizing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why did "2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913" take away the ability to change the task bar size via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chuck berry1, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Task Bar Sizing

Why did "2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913" take away the ability to change the task bar size via regedit? Now, I can't make my taskbar small. I'm using a 2560x1080 21:9 ultrawide monitor, so even the previous workaround HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced --> TaskbarSi --> 0 didn't look perfect, but was an improvement.Does anyone know a current workaround or in a similar situation?

:)

chuck berry1, Mar 4, 2023

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 4, 2023
  3. Icon size in task bar at the bottom of the screen

Hello Ronald,

I would like to inform that this is by design in Windows 10 the size of icons in Taskbar.

You may provide your valuable feedback to Microsoft on Feedback app.

Follow the steps below to write a feedback:

• Type Feedback in the
      Search
      box on the Task bar.
    • Select Windows Feedback.
    • Click on Add new feedback and write your feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 4, 2023
  4. Task Bar Sizing

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

Task Bar Sizing

1. Task Bar Sizing - Similar Threads - Task Bar Sizing

2. Task Bar Sizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Sizing: Why did "2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913" take away the ability to change the task bar size via regedit? Now, I can't make my taskbar small. I'm using a 2560x1080 21:9 ultrawide monitor, so even the previous workaround...
  3. Task Bar Sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Sizing: Why did "2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913" take away the ability to change the task bar size via regedit? Now, I can't make my taskbar small. I'm using a 2560x1080 21:9 ultrawide monitor. Even the previous workaround didn't...
  4. Task Bar Sizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Sizing: Why did "2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913" take away the ability to change the task bar size via regedit? Now, I can't make my taskbar small. I'm using a 2560x1080 21:9 ultrawide monitor. Even the previous workaround didn't...
  5. How to enlarge the size of task bar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enlarge the size of task bar icons: How do I enlarge the size of the task bar icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-the-size-of-task-bar-icons/ee6f5a19-c964-496f-850c-88988db1e845
  6. Incorrect size of icons on the bottom task bar

Incorrect size of icons on the bottom task bar: [ATTACH] I found that some software's icon are incorrectly small after opening them. After a while, some of them may become normal again. [ATTACH] How may I fix it?...
  7. Windows 10 re-sizing task bar and title bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 re-sizing task bar and title bar: Hi. I am new to this site. First question: Today for some unknown reason my display sizing went crazy. I managed to re-size the general font but the task bar and the title bar remain extremely small. How do I fix this? 140621
  8. Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen

Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen: How can I return my Task Bar (black area on bottom of screen) back to it's original size. Original size is about 1" or so and mine is about 4" now....
  9. task bar size

task bar size: ok not Shure how it happened but where it says the date theres a extra line with the day and it has made the whole task bar bigger I looked though all the setting and couldn't find a way to change it [ATTACH]...
  10. Task bar change size after restart.

Task bar change size after restart.: Hi Community, I'm using windows 10 on MSI laptop. It's been a while since I've got issue with task bar changing size to regular after each restart of the computer. I normally keep it on two lines height and autohide. How to fix this issue as all articles i went through...