Windows 10: Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color

Discus and support Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop just did a windows update and now my task bar and start menu are white. I've tried to change them & they won't change. UGHHH!!! Need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by T.D.Abbott, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color

My laptop just did a windows update and now my task bar and start menu are white. I've tried to change them & they won't change. UGHHH!!! Need help PLEASE!!!

* Moved from IE10/other

:)

T.D.Abbott, Jul 23, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color [​IMG]

zbook, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Custom Start Menu Color

Is there a way to select a custom color for the start menu, task bar, and the like.

The colors listed all suck.

DarkRookie22, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color

Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color

Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color from Black and White to a redish color. Then when I open it, it goes back to black and white. What's going on??

Big daddy from Florida, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color

1. Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color - Similar Threads - Task Bar Start

2. how do I change the color of the start menu and task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change the color of the start menu and task bar?: I want to change the color of the start menu, task bar and drop down menu on my browser, how do I accomplish this task.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-start-menu-and/ce5ef7c8-d727-4fcd-9004-7d8b08b11144
  3. how do I change the color of the start menu and task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I change the color of the start menu and task bar?: I want to change the color of the start menu, task bar and drop down menu on my browser, how do I accomplish this task.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-start-menu-and/ce5ef7c8-d727-4fcd-9004-7d8b08b11144
  4. how do I change the color of the start menu and task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start menu, task bar color changed with the latest update 6/21/21. Can not change the...

Start menu, task bar color changed with the latest update 6/21/21. Can not change the...: Start menu , task bar color changed with the latest update. I cannot change the color because the Start, task bar and action center is grayed out....
  6. Is there a RegEdit to Change Task Bar Title Bar, Start Menu colors

Is there a RegEdit to Change Task Bar Title Bar, Start Menu colors: V 2004 (OS 1941.508) Good morning there a RegEdit to Change Task Bar, Start Menu colors and also the Active Title Bar and Inactive title Bar colors that works, please? I have searched and tried numerous ways to set my Taskbar and Start Menu to one color and the Activated...
  7. 2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS

2004 SMALL Task Bar Start Menu issue with COLORS: 2004 and NEW EDGE are a total disaster BUT I have small issue with NOT being able to adjust Task Bar and Start menu COLORS. CANT EVEN CLICK THE BOX TO SELECT. [ATTACH] The horrid color I am left with really makes me gag. Note this is a snip of Start Menu and Task bar -...
  8. change the color of fonts on the task bar?

change the color of fonts on the task bar?: How do I change the color of the fonts in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-color-of-fonts-on-the-task-bar/ca4341f6-a393-448d-b67b-4574ece53b5d
  9. Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't change the task bar color back to default after theme change.: Hi. I'm . I wanted to introduce myself but didn't know where. I joined so I could ask a question. I can't help people with thier problems, I can just ask ya'll for answeres for mine. So, if anyone can help me, please let me know. My problem is my task bar color changed when I...
  10. Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color

Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color: Color of Task Manager Icon on my Task Bar started to change color from Black and White to a redish color. Then when I open it, it goes back to black and white. What's going on??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i change my taskbar color

2. cant change taskbar color

3. cant change windows 10 taskbar color

4. after recent upgrade win 10 why cant I change color oof taskbar