Windows 10: Task bar & task view

Discus and support Task bar & task view in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The task view I get is all the pages I visited the size of business cards dont like that how do I change it . Hope some one gets what I'm saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichealMerkle, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Task bar & task view

The task view I get is all the pages I visited the size of business cards

dont like that how do I change it . Hope some one gets what I'm saying

Microsoft did an update as usual all that I was used to got changed

:)

MichealMerkle, Mar 3, 2019

2. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Task View Blue Screen

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What happens when you open task view from task bar?
    • Are you able to switch between all of your open apps on multiple desktops?

Are you trying to disable task view feature in Windows 10? If yes, please try these steps.

a. Right-click on task bar.

b. Uncheck show task view button.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Task bar & task view

Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Task bar & task view

1. Task bar & task view - Similar Threads - Task bar task

2. task view

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    task view: How to delete a item from the task view screen? Tried using the remove and clear buttons which did not work, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view/ada0f109-777a-421a-85d9-42d7cd26f196"
  3. task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    task view: How to disable photo app in the task view windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view/b9b37d91-287b-49c4-b917-ae2d18c4a519
  4. Task View

Task View: In the past, when I would open a file from the task view timeline, a Word doc I worked on the day before for instance, the file would open in Word in the usual way, but now it opens in my browser. Is this due to an update? Is there a setting for this? The way it is task view...
  5. TASK VIEW

TASK VIEW: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves....
  6. Task View

Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  7. Task bar & task view

Task bar & task view: The task view I get is all the pages I visited the size of business cards dont like that how do I change it . Hope some one gets what I'm saying Microsoft did an update as usual all that I was used to got changed...
  8. Task View

Task View: After latest windows10 update, I am seeing a scroll bar in "Task View". Please let me know how can I disable that scroll bar, which is not required for me....
  9. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: Hello guys………………………. Can you please help...……………...when I hover over the Task View icon a window opens but as soon as I take the mouse off the icon the window closes....how can I keep the Task View widow open? Your help would be much appreciated....I am using Windows 10...
  10. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639