Windows 10: Task Bar Time and Date not showing

Discus and support Task Bar Time and Date not showing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlackdonaldBob, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried to repair system files, both with the DISM and SFC commands, but to no avail.I also reinstalled the ShellExperienceHost.exe , yet it still does not appear in the 'details' tab of task manager. It does show up in C:\Windows\SystemApps, but trying to start it as Administrator does not seem to do anything. I also re-regis

:)

BlackdonaldBob, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Zoyd3222 Win User

Showing date and time on task bar.

How do I show date and time on task bar with Windows 10. it used to be on lower right corner, where did it go?

Zoyd3222, Nov 30, 2021
  3. peggy t Win User
    date and time stopped showing on task bar.

How do I get the date and time to show on task bar? It was showing until I downloaded an update.

peggy t, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

Clock, date and time missing from task bar

Can someone, please provide me with a answer to my question above? I tried all the suggestions. The suggestions containing steps, do not show up as described. For example: Click on an empty space on the task bar, click customized notifications, turn clock
    on. None of this steps show up on the drop menue.

Rebecca Gonzalez, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Task Bar Time and Date not showing

1. Task Bar Time and Date not showing - Similar Threads - Task Bar Date

2. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.: On the bottom right of the task bar next to action center, the calendar and agenda pops up but its showing my original calendar app and not Outlook's calendar.My default apps has Outlook set as the default mail and calendar app but it still doesnt show the correct one. all...
  3. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.: On the bottom right of the task bar next to action center, the calendar and agenda pops up but its showing my original calendar app and not Outlook's calendar.My default apps has Outlook set as the default mail and calendar app but it still doesnt show the correct one. all...
  4. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Date does not show in task bar

Date does not show in task bar: On three of my win10 computers, the task bar shows both the time and date. On the fourth, only the time shows unless I hover over it with the cursor. Is there a setting I'm missing?...
  6. Date does not show in task bar

Date does not show in task bar: On three of my win10 computers, the task bar shows both the time and date. On the fourth, only the time shows unless I hover over it with the cursor. Is there a setting I'm missing?...
  7. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  8. Date not showing in Task Bar

Date not showing in Task Bar: I'm in USA. I have Windows 10 Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.985. This is a new HP Stream laptop yet every night Windows does an update and now I have no date on my taskbar.I've followed the directions given here to others who had this problem, but step 4 is not an option for...
  9. Task Bar Time and Date

Task Bar Time and Date: I have read the answers not really answers given to this question and find them lacking. My issue is this: the Time is displayed above the Date. That is the problem! On my 28" monitor, 2048 x 1152 resolution, the font appears to be about 12 point. I want the time only...
  10. Time and Date on computer Task Bar

Time and Date on computer Task Bar: Lately, everytime I turn on my laptop, the time and date showing on the task bar is always wrong. Even if the settings were online timezone. I have to change the settings to manual or restart the computer to have correct time and date. What seems to be the problem?...