Windows 10: Task Bar Transparency on Battery Saving Mode (Only)

Discus and support Task Bar Transparency on Battery Saving Mode (Only) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; (sorry for me bad english in advance) Hi, i have this problem quite a while now, i don't know when it started, i've tried to look over the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IelArvill, May 26, 2019.

1. IelArvill Win User

Task Bar Transparency on Battery Saving Mode (Only)

(sorry for me bad english in advance)

Hi, i have this problem quite a while now, i don't know when it started, i've tried to look over the internet and this community forum but it doesn't seem that no one wants/can fix this one, thats why im asking this again to get further notice.

Whenever i unplug my laptop, my taskbar began to be transparent, and i figure out that, it will only turn transparent during battery saving mode. I want it to be transparent when it's plugged in. But when ever i tried to plug it in, my battery saver comes off (naturally) therefore the transparency of my task bar turns off.

My transparency is on by settings, but it doesn't do anything, it only works in battery saving mode.

When i tried to turn it off, obviously it turns off in both Battery saving and normal mode.

Can i actually reverse the setting and put my transparent task bar to my normal mode (Plugged in) and not on my battery saving mode...

My OS version is 17134.765

System Specs:

AMD A6-9225

Radeon R4

4 gb ddr4 Ram

Windows 10 Home (64 bit)

:)

IelArvill, May 26, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, May 26, 2019
  3. Greg J.K Win User
    transparency task bar problem

Hey, how can i make task bar again transparent? After windows update, It looks like this: (and yes, I clicked on transparent button.)

Task Bar Transparency on Battery Saving Mode (Only) 27460a2f-f73b-432a-a8ec-7520c027f9d8?upload=true.png

Greg J.K, May 26, 2019
  4. Task Bar Transparency on Battery Saving Mode (Only)

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Task Bar Transparency on Battery Saving Mode (Only)

1. Task Bar Transparency on Battery Saving Mode (Only) - Similar Threads - Task Bar Transparency

2. Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?: Following update to build 22621.3296 my task bar has gone transparent and has resisted all attempts to make it opaque. Transparency effects in personalisation settings are set to off but the problem persists....
  3. Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?: Following update to build 22621.3296 my task bar has gone transparent and has resisted all attempts to make it opaque. Transparency effects in personalisation settings are set to off but the problem persists....
  4. Task bar turning transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar turning transparent: [IMG] Hi, usually my taskbar looks like this: https://preview.redd.it/ym02jrjrihz51.png?width=1153&format=png&auto=webp&s=1033ed31d609c77286583adcf98abd12bf885bba But when I change my convertible into tablet mode and return back to standard mode, the taskbar turns...
  5. task bar and battery percentage

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar and battery percentage: My battery percentage icon is not appearing in the taskbar, and I am also unable to find where to fix it in my settings. Is there anyway that I can fix this problem?...
  6. Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent

Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent: Hi, After upgrading to Windows 10 1903, I noticed you guys split up the Cortana buttons and the Search bar ("Type here to search"). Because I am on dark windows theme and a light app theme, the search bar is a complete eye sore. It literally is a giant white box amidst a...
  7. Battery Icon on Task Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Icon on Task Bar: the battery icon on the right hand side of screen has disappeared from task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-task-bar/f46430a9-319a-4707-b46d-e58d8e736968
  8. Icons on Task bar transparent (Hidden)

Icons on Task bar transparent (Hidden): Hi All, I have a issue with my windows 10 OS. The Icons are in task bar hidden. Please refer the attachment. But this only effects to applications like calc, Calendar , Camera etc. Apps like word , excel, pdf showing without any issues. Previously I had issue with the...
  9. Battery level indicator on task bar

Battery level indicator on task bar: One day, my battery level indicator in my notification area disappeared. Then my network status icon disappeared. I believe these events happened because of updates. I played with the many settings menus that Windows has to offer and was able to turn the network icon back...
  10. Battery Status Inon on task bar

Battery Status Inon on task bar: When I booted up my laptop today , the battery status icon was missing. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-status-inon-on-task-bar/0245be42-c6cd-430e-a308-c9a3cf313942

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my translucenttb black when in saving mode

2. enable transparency windows 10 in battery saver mode