Windows 10: Task bar turning transparent

Discus and support Task bar turning transparent in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi, usually my taskbar looks like this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zbartin, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Task bar turning transparent

Task bar turning transparent [​IMG]

Hi,

usually my taskbar looks like this:

https://preview.redd.it/ym02jrjrihz...bp&s=1033ed31d609c77286583adcf98abd12bf885bba

But when I change my convertible into tablet mode and return back to standard mode, the taskbar turns transparent as in this picture.

https://preview.redd.it/wpuku2feihz...bp&s=f869de1fc0a59f522826aeec846e1ba2dffdc920

Did anyone else face this? Is there any resolution?

Cheers

submitted by /u/zbartin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zbartin, Nov 16, 2020
  2. kouzou Win User

Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature

Oh thanks for the suggestion.
    I will try that out and I hope it works for me too.

kouzou, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Greg J.K Win User
    transparency task bar problem

Hey, how can i make task bar again transparent? After windows update, It looks like this: (and yes, I clicked on transparent button.)

Task bar turning transparent 27460a2f-f73b-432a-a8ec-7520c027f9d8?upload=true.png

Greg J.K, Nov 16, 2020
  4. IelArvill Win User

Task bar turning transparent

Task Bar Transparency on Battery Saving Mode (Only)

(sorry for me bad english in advance)

Hi, i have this problem quite a while now, i don't know when it started, i've tried to look over the internet and this community forum but it doesn't seem that no one wants/can fix this one, thats why im asking this again to get further notice.

Whenever i unplug my laptop, my taskbar began to be transparent, and i figure out that, it will only turn transparent during battery saving mode. I want it to be transparent when it's plugged in. But when ever i tried to plug it in, my battery saver comes
    off (naturally) therefore the transparency of my task bar turns off.

My transparency is on by settings, but it doesn't do anything, it only works in battery saving mode.

When i tried to turn it off, obviously it turns off in both Battery saving and normal mode.

Can i actually reverse the setting and put my transparent task bar to my normal mode (Plugged in) and not on my battery saving mode...

My OS version is 17134.765

System Specs:

AMD A6-9225

Radeon R4

4 gb ddr4 Ram

Windows 10 Home (64 bit)

IelArvill, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Task bar turning transparent

1. Task bar turning transparent - Similar Threads - Task bar turning

2. Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?: Following update to build 22621.3296 my task bar has gone transparent and has resisted all attempts to make it opaque. Transparency effects in personalisation settings are set to off but the problem persists....
  3. Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn OFF task bar transparency in win11?: Following update to build 22621.3296 my task bar has gone transparent and has resisted all attempts to make it opaque. Transparency effects in personalisation settings are set to off but the problem persists....
  4. My task bar is not getting transparent in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My task bar is not getting transparent in win 10: my task bar just stays dark and dose not get tinted transparent. it only gets tinted transparent when i change desktops. U can see in the video observe the taskbar. please help me https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LhfMuLGyyvRFbdpU6Y2ogo95QBbp1eZg/view?usp=sharing...
  5. My task bar is not getting transparent in win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    My task bar is not getting transparent in win 10: my task bar just stays dark and dose not get tinted transparent. it only gets tinted transparent when i change desktops. U can see in the video observe the taskbar. please help me https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LhfMuLGyyvRFbdpU6Y2ogo95QBbp1eZg/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?: Hello, I have a strange issue with my taskbar on my Windows 11 laptop. To be fair, this already happened with two laptops, both with Windows 11 and Windows 10.I want my taskbar to be transparent, I go on the Personalization menu and toggle the switch near the "Transparency...
  7. Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar transparency glitch. Is there any way to fix this?: Hello, I have a strange issue with my taskbar on my Windows 11 laptop. To be fair, this already happened with two laptops, both with Windows 11 and Windows 10.I want my taskbar to be transparent, I go on the Personalization menu and toggle the switch near the "Transparency...
  8. Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent

Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent: Hi, After upgrading to Windows 10 1903, I noticed you guys split up the Cortana buttons and the Search bar ("Type here to search"). Because I am on dark windows theme and a light app theme, the search bar is a complete eye sore. It literally is a giant white box amidst a...
  9. Icons on Task bar transparent (Hidden)

Icons on Task bar transparent (Hidden): Hi All, I have a issue with my windows 10 OS. The Icons are in task bar hidden. Please refer the attachment. But this only effects to applications like calc, Calendar , Camera etc. Apps like word , excel, pdf showing without any issues. Previously I had issue with the...
  10. Task Bar Transparency on Battery Saving Mode (Only)

Task Bar Transparency on Battery Saving Mode (Only): (sorry for me bad english in advance) Hi, i have this problem quite a while now, i don't know when it started, i've tried to look over the internet and this community forum but it doesn't seem that no one wants/can fix this one, thats why im asking this again to get further...