Windows 10: Task Bar WEb search not working after update to 1903

Discus and support Task Bar WEb search not working after update to 1903 in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Niall Maloney, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Task Bar WEb search not working after update to 1903

How do I fix this?

:)

Niall Maloney, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

how to remove "search the web and windows'' from the task bar

You're just failing to follow the steps properly. That's all.

Be sure to right click on an empty area of your taskbar, click on Search in the context menu, and then click on Disabled like below.

Task Bar WEb search not working after update to 1903 [​IMG]

If you don't see this above, then please post a screenshot of what you see when you right click on your taskbar.

Brink, Aug 8, 2019
  3. search does not work in task bar. DOES work in File Explorer

Task bar search does not work and I have tried all of the recommended steps. Had to recently reinstall Windows 10 64b (preserved personal data) and the search has not worked since.

Suggestions? Recommendations?

Thx

John Vacheresse, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Task Bar WEb search not working after update to 1903

Get Search the web and Windows back on task bar

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and the search bar is not on my task bar. When I right click on the task bar Search is not one of my options as the directions above suggest. I have the Cortana Circle, but would rather have the search bar. Any help
    is appreciated.

KathyPaulette, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Task Bar WEb search not working after update to 1903

1. Task Bar WEb search not working after update to 1903 - Similar Threads - Task Bar WEb

2. Task bar search is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar search is not working: In Windows 10 taskbar, the search option is not working, in fact, I am unable to type. I have tried many options to repair it but nothing worked. Please help....
  3. Task bar search is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar search is not working: In Windows 10 taskbar, the search option is not working, in fact, I am unable to type. I have tried many options to repair it but nothing worked. Please help....
  4. Task bar search is not working

in Cortana
  5. Web search are not showing in the task Bar Search windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web search are not showing in the task Bar Search windows 10: Primarily in the beginning when i type anything other than the existing files i.e non existing file. It used to give me bing suggestions and then would redirect me to the edge website when clicked on the web suggestion. But now the web suggestions are not shown. How to...
  6. Web search are not showing in the task Bar Search windows 10

in Cortana
    Web search are not showing in the task Bar Search windows 10: Primarily in the beginning when i type anything other than the existing files i.e non existing file. It used to give me bing suggestions and then would redirect me to the edge website when clicked on the web suggestion. But now the web suggestions are not shown. How to...
  7. Web search are not showing in the task Bar Search windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 programs/search bar not working after update to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 programs/search bar not working after update to 1903: Recently, I have decided to update my computer an Asus E200HA, to Windows 10 1903, mainly because I just had it with the constant notifications of failed updates/lack of disk space. I had to do a fresh restart on the computer before I could even begin because even though I...
  9. Search the web task bar removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search the web task bar removal: I am trying to get rid of the search the web toolbar at the top of my screen, nothing that is on the web about this works for me. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-the-web-task-bar-removal/9d2a2fec-756b-46a9-838e-8c16c3134783
  10. Windows Web search gone after May 1903 update

in Cortana
    Windows Web search gone after May 1903 update: After the latest update, I have lost the ability to search the web when using Windows Search. It was a really handy feature that I used in my workplace every day. For some reason I don't even have the option on top (as seen in the image) to filter for only web results. Am I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows search bar not working 1903

2. search bar not opening after 1903 update

3. windows 1903 search not working

4. win 1903 search not working,
  5. windows search bar is not working after 1903 update