Windows 10: Task bar won't show in games.

Discus and support Task bar won't show in games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Usually when I play games, my taskbar is always visible at the bottom of my screen, but for some reason today it stopped doing that and now my games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by csm20, Mar 13, 2020.

1. csm20 Win User

Task bar won't show in games.

Usually when I play games, my taskbar is always visible at the bottom of my screen, but for some reason today it stopped doing that and now my games play in full screen mode with no task bar at the bottom. I have updated the computer but to no avail. Do you know how I can fix this?

:)

csm20, Mar 13, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Anna Hahn Win User

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Task bar won't show in games. - Similar Threads - Task bar won't

2. Task bar not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar not showing: I got the "automatically hide tak bar" option on and it's supposed to keep the task bar hidden unless I hover over it with the mouse, but instead if I have any window in full screen the task bar won't show at all unless I switch to the desktop and hover over it or press the...
  3. Icons not showing on the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons not showing on the task bar: The ions on the task bar keeps disappearing. Like few icons are visible and few are gone. Even thought the application is running. And in place of the icon there is a blank space I can click on icon to open the application and all the other stuff but it is the problem with...
  4. Icons not showing on the task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons not showing on the task bar: The ions on the task bar keeps disappearing. Like few icons are visible and few are gone. Even thought the application is running. And in place of the icon there is a blank space I can click on icon to open the application and all the other stuff but it is the problem with...
  5. Game Bar won't Turn On

Game Bar won't Turn On: Hello, can anyone help me? i go to settings, Gaming and i turn xbox game bar on but when i go ANY where else, it just automaticlly sorry i don't know how to type it turns off. when i "turn it on" it says that it is on and i tried clicking Windows + G while it was "on", but...
  6. hiding/showing task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hiding/showing task bar: Since the last update 14th Sept, having problem with my task bar displaying. I have it set to hide when not in use, and display on top of other screens by dropping my mouse down. But since this update, the bar dose not display on top. Bringing my mouse down will make it pop...
  7. hiding/showing task bar

hiding/showing task bar: Since the last update 14th Sept, having problem with my task bar displaying. I have it set to hide when not in use, and display on top of other screens by dropping my mouse down. But since this update, the bar dose not display on top. Bringing my mouse down will make it pop...
  8. hiding/showing task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Date not showing in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date not showing in Task Bar: I'm in USA. I have Windows 10 Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.985. This is a new HP Stream laptop yet every night Windows does an update and now I have no date on my taskbar.I've followed the directions given here to others who had this problem, but step 4 is not an option for...
  10. Game Bar won't remember game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar won't remember game: As the title says, I can't get the game bar to remember the Master Chief Collection as a game, meaning I can't use the feature that records a minute back. How do I fix this? EDIT: I'm playing on Steam, and more specifically it looks like it's suddenly decided it doesn't want...