Windows 10: Task Bar

Discus and support Task Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get my task bar to close when in full screen mode. I have tried going to task manager and resetting windows explorer; I have also unlocked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nathan444, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Nathan444 Win User

Task Bar

I cannot get my task bar to close when in full screen mode. I have tried going to task manager and resetting windows explorer; I have also unlocked the task bar, tried to drag it down, and re-lock it. Neither has worked for me. Any suggestions?

:)

Nathan444, Sep 8, 2018

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

Task Bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Task Bar

1. Task Bar - Similar Threads - Task Bar

2. Windows 10 Start Button and Task Bar Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Button and Task Bar Issues: On my NEW Lenovo desktop, the Windows 10 start button and task bar stopped functioning. This seemed to happen after the PC suddenly launched into what seemed to be an "automatic update," that I did not initiate! Now I'm wondering if this, itself, was a bug??? I have tried...
  3. How to place battery read-out on task bar

How to place battery read-out on task bar: How to place battery read out on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-place-battery-read-out-on-task-bar/98a1612f-a900-414b-904c-394bd743a745
  4. right click on volume icon on task bar not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click on volume icon on task bar not working right: Hi - last few days, when i right click on volume, only the volume mixer is working, playback devices, sound, recording devices all don't work..when i tried to access device manager, getting message - Unable to create new document!! what is going on?? thanks for the help...
  5. task bar not there

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    task bar not there: task bar does not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-not-there/1db9ee5c-c410-41df-b8b4-d4376eb7d942"
  6. Task Bar in Win 10/64 Pro does not auto hide.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Bar in Win 10/64 Pro does not auto hide.: Hi, In Win 10/64 Pro on my PC, I have the Task Bar set to auto hide in Desktop mode. It refuses to hide and keeps popping back up, or remains visible after I click on an app on it. Just in case, I set it to auto hide in Tablet mode also (though it shouldn't apply). Either...
  7. Searching through the task bar does not work

in Cortana
    Searching through the task bar does not work: Recently for an unknown reason, I've started to notice that when i click the windows home button or click on the Cortana search bar and type a few letters to search a file, it freezes and i can't search anything as it doesn't work. This isn't a major issue, but i cant fine...
  8. Task Bar keeps refreshing

Task Bar keeps refreshing: My taskbar keeps refreshing every few minutes. It won't let me click the Wi-Fi icon. Also, I have been trying to fix it for about a month. I cannot find anything that is using alot of CPU. Please help....
  9. Dark Theme is not correctly displayed in explorer and task bar

Dark Theme is not correctly displayed in explorer and task bar: I just installed the 1809 Windows update, eager for the new dark theme of the explorer. To my demise there appears to be a displaying error which makes the dark theme unusable: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Restarting and turning dark theme on and off does not make a difference....
  10. Win 10 suddenly stops Task Bar Browser Icons Popup on Mouse Hover

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 suddenly stops Task Bar Browser Icons Popup on Mouse Hover: I have just discovered that Win 10 will not show Task Bar Browser Icons to popup on Mouse Hover, as it used to do. Regards 126556

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task barr