Windows 10: Task Bar

Discus and support Task Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get my task bar to close when in full screen mode. I have tried going to task manager and resetting windows explorer; I have also unlocked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nathan444, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Nathan444 Win User

Task Bar

I cannot get my task bar to close when in full screen mode. I have tried going to task manager and resetting windows explorer; I have also unlocked the task bar, tried to drag it down, and re-lock it. Neither has worked for me. Any suggestions?

:)

Nathan444, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Arvind Ram Win User

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Santosh_Rai Win User
    Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

Task Bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Task Bar

1. Task Bar - Similar Threads - Task Bar

2. Cannot create short cuts or pin to task bar since Novemebr 2018 Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot create short cuts or pin to task bar since Novemebr 2018 Windows 10 update: Good morning, My computer has updated November 2018, Windows 10. Since that time, I have been unable to pin apps to my task bar make any shortcuts on the desktop And, "My Computer" is now in "Desktop" in File Explorer And, When I do some actions, the D drive,...
  3. task bar and a blank screen flashing off and on after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task bar and a blank screen flashing off and on after update: My desktop just finished installing updated and on restart all in getting is the task bar and a blank screen flashing off and on . From reading some of the others having this same issue only a fresh install will rectify this mine was an upgrade so i have no product key . i...
  4. Can't access my task bar or settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access my task bar or settings.: I just restarted my computer and the background image on my computer is just showing up as black. Additionally, all the icons on my taskbar aren't showing up and I can't access my setting or the start menu. I've using the cursor to click on this things and I've tried using...
  5. Extra task bar icons

Extra task bar icons: Acer F5-571 This laptop does not have a tiny green light indicating that HDD is doing something. Difficult to know what's going on, if at all and if the comp is idle. Also no icon on taskbar indicating if the wifi-internet is working except the standard dish like solid...
  6. keyboard setting and keyboard docked in task bar

keyboard setting and keyboard docked in task bar: 1- In the keyboard advance setting it appears "some setting hidden by your employer" this is my personal PC and has been never subject to any of my employer. 2- In spite of having docked the keyboard to the task bar it not appear there....
  7. task bar size

task bar size: ok not Shure how it happened but where it says the date theres a extra line with the day and it has made the whole task bar bigger I looked though all the setting and couldn't find a way to change it [ATTACH]...
  8. icons inside of tray on the task bar disappear after switching resolutions, only after the...

icons inside of tray on the task bar disappear after switching resolutions, only after the...: Hello. Recently after one of the newest October updates for windows 10, every time I switch from my native resolution, 2560x1440p, to anything lower such as 1920x1080p, and then switch back to 1440p, the apps in my tray on the task bar have started to disappear. For...
  9. my task bar & start menu don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my task bar & start menu don't work: For the past week my start menu & task bar won't work why could that be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-start-menu-dont-work/3fe8ad4f-67a8-4d02-9e8b-2dbfcf13c7b7
  10. Task Bar

Task Bar: Does anyone know how to get the task bar to hide when I don't have my cursor on it. I'm pretty sure it used to do that and you could just hover your cursor over the bottom of the screen if you needed it. It's really annoying to not be able to see the bottom of the screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task barr