Windows 10: Task Bar

Discus and support Task Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot get my task bar to close when in full screen mode. I have tried going to task manager and resetting windows explorer; I have also unlocked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nathan444, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Nathan444 Win User

Task Bar

I cannot get my task bar to close when in full screen mode. I have tried going to task manager and resetting windows explorer; I have also unlocked the task bar, tried to drag it down, and re-lock it. Neither has worked for me. Any suggestions?

:)

Nathan444, Sep 8, 2018

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

Task Bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Task Bar

1. Task Bar - Similar Threads - Task Bar

2. My Edge icon on my bottom Task Bar no longer opens my outlook.com. Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Edge icon on my bottom Task Bar no longer opens my outlook.com. Windows 10: I had a major problem yesterday - I lost my outlook.com in Edge and had to use IE11 to get it sorted out. That's been sorted but this morning I've found that my Edge icon on my bottom Task Bar doesn't open outlook.com as it used to do. Instead it now opens the UK's public...
  3. lost task bar, tiles and favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost task bar, tiles and favorites: My pc updated last week with a new version of windows 10, I think. It erased all my tiles and task bar saves as well as my favorites on the side of pages (my frequent sites). None of the remaining tiles work, such as email. I hit it and nothing happens. What is going on and...
  4. Setting UI icon cannot open on task bar

Setting UI icon cannot open on task bar: I cannot open the setting UI by clicking the icon on task bar after minimum size it and then connected the HDMI monitor, the icon can be open by Win + I keys or select icon and then right click it to select the settings. The problem saw on Win10 19H1 OS, how can I fix it?...
  5. Since switching to 1903 (< 5 days ago) - the default White task bar has already potentially...

Since switching to 1903 (< 5 days ago) - the default White task bar has already potentially...: I've been running windows 10 1809 for the duration of this screen's life. Recently with the release of the Xbox Game Pass ultimate beta for Windows 10 PC I decided migrating over was time - and its also required to access the beta. Anyway since running this update it...
  6. Explorer launch lauch from task bar error

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer launch lauch from task bar error: I'm getting intermittent error usually the first time I try to access after a boot). The error that comes up is explorer.EXE Server Execution Failure. Another error screen says no app for this shortcut. I deleted the task bar shortcut and created a new one and it didn't make...
  7. None of my windows will open but when I hover on the task bar they appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my windows will open but when I hover on the task bar they appear: It is so hard to explain this but I am opening up my Chrome, Files etc. All the windows are OPEN just none of the windows will display so I am unable to use any program on my computer. Yes I have restarted, shut down, logged out.. please send some solutions lol....
  8. Why is there no option to turn on an Internet icon on my task bar? Windows 10

Why is there no option to turn on an Internet icon on my task bar? Windows 10: The Internet icon appears on my lower right side only BEFORE I sign into my computer. After I sign in, it disappears. There is no option to turn on that icon on my Desk Top computer (Windows 10), but there is one on my laptop computer that also has Windows 10. Why?...
  9. TASK BAR FROZEN , WINDOWS ICON FROZEN , ALT+TAB not working anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TASK BAR FROZEN , WINDOWS ICON FROZEN , ALT+TAB not working anymore: So it's been 2 days of me searching to solve this issue. I started my pc and once it opened up my task bar had no applications attached to it anymore and it was completely "frozen" cannot l/r click it anymore. Windows icon is frozen to as well as the other icons in the...
  10. Speaker button on task bar

Speaker button on task bar: When I click on the speaker button on my task bar, nothing happens. I am unable to increase the volume of my speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-button-on-task-bar/6efbd51d-6068-4526-8b96-0364bc4abc90

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task barr