Windows 10: task Bar

Discus and support task Bar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the task bar keeps hiding. I go to settings and turn off hide task bar and it comes back. Then after a while does it again on all my in 10 computers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HoraceMayo1, Jul 8, 2019.

1. task Bar

the task bar keeps hiding. I go to settings and turn off hide task bar and it comes back. Then after a while does it again on all my in 10 computers.

:)

HoraceMayo1, Jul 8, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

task Bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

task Bar

1. task Bar - Similar Threads - task Bar

2. Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color: My laptop just did a windows update and now my task bar and start menu are white. I've tried to change them & they won't change. UGHHH!!! Need help PLEASE!!! * Moved from IE10/other...
  3. Issue in using window and search icons in task bar

in Cortana
    Issue in using window and search icons in task bar: Since last 3-4 weeks I am facing issue in using windows and search icons in task bar. When I click on them the icons don't work. I have checked windows update, everything is up to date and also tried re-indexing but still doesn't resolve. Sometimes when I restart the...
  4. Accent color for start, task bar, action center

Accent color for start, task bar, action center: The check box for "accent color for start, task bar, action center" below the "show accent colors on the following surfaces" is grayed out and cannot be checked. How di I fix this? Thank you....
  5. pin task manager to task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pin task manager to task bar: Hi, I don't have a question about this I have a solution as I was looking around to find how I might do this all the answers I found were no correct. for some reason the task manager is not in the same place as other apps in windows 10 I found it by left clicking the...
  6. Icons on Task bar transparent (Hidden)

Icons on Task bar transparent (Hidden): Hi All, I have a issue with my windows 10 OS. The Icons are in task bar hidden. Please refer the attachment. But this only effects to applications like calc, Calendar , Camera etc. Apps like word , excel, pdf showing without any issues. Previously I had issue with the...
  7. Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen

Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen: How can I return my Task Bar (black area on bottom of screen) back to it's original size. Original size is about 1" or so and mine is about 4" now....
  8. Task bar color

Task bar color: Why can I change the task bar color on light setting but not on the dark setting? The box can only be checked off on dark setting but not light setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-color/8c7623a0-90de-4fc6-85ab-1ce7f8b965fd
  9. How to remove “Microsoft Store” and “Mail” icons from windows 10 task bar via GPO ?

How to remove “Microsoft Store” and “Mail” icons from windows 10 task bar via GPO ?: How to remove “Microsoft Store” and “Mail” icons from windows 10 task bar via GPO ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-microsoft-store-and-mail-icons-from/2aa7e541-d3b7-4087-bdb8-2159f199a9ce
  10. Mouse pointer goes crazy and task bar apps try to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer goes crazy and task bar apps try to open: I recently updated Windows 10. Since then my mouse pointer won't respond correctly. I can move it left to right but it fails to move up much past the height of the task bar. Some of the apps that are pinned to the task bar have also opened without me pressing any mouse...