Windows 10: task bar

Discus and support task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't get more than 1, sometimes 2, systems icons onto the taskbar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by itsalwayssomethingmore, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:52 PM.

1. task bar

I can't get more than 1, sometimes 2, systems icons onto the taskbar.

:)

itsalwayssomethingmore, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:52 PM

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

4. Mikky_888 Win User

task bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Thema:

task bar

1. task bar - Similar Threads - task bar

2. Search on Task Bar Broken

in Cortana
    Search on Task Bar Broken: So I see this is becoming a common problem, and I can safely say I've tried almost everything to fix it. The problem is I can type into the search on the task bar, but all that I see is a grey box with no results, which makes finding my fav programs very tough indeed....
  3. Extra taskbar appears right above my normal task bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra taskbar appears right above my normal task bar: Hello All, When I use the remote desktop with my laptop docked into my monitors, an extra taskbar appears on one monitor; see the attachment for a screenshot. The problem only exists when I'm docked. Has anyone ever experienced this before and possibly know how to solve...
  4. Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar: I need to remove everything but the computer is just automatically bringing them all back again after I click ''End Task" accept for Windows Explorer. My plan is to cause every percentage to be 0% so that it might make my pc run turbo faster. Is there a way to End the task...
  5. Task Bar WEb search not working after update to 1903

in Cortana
    Task Bar WEb search not working after update to 1903: How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-web-search-not-working-after-update-to/355cfa7b-cb30-4b4e-970e-1fd62f6043f9"
  6. Task bar search window too big

Task bar search window too big: I had recently updated windows and noticed that the search bar window suddenly became blown up and too intrusive for my liking. Is their some way to shrink it back to its original size? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Task bar is taking up a fourth of my screen. How do I change it back

Task bar is taking up a fourth of my screen. How do I change it back: My task bar is a fourth of the screen. How do I change it back to the normal size. Its normal on the side but not the bottom of the screen...
  8. Colour change on Task Bar.

Colour change on Task Bar.: I updated my windows 10 yesterday and now my task bar has gone back to the 1990! I have googled instructions on how to change it but my Start, taskbar, and action center is not clickable. Any help apreciated. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  9. Win 10 1903 RDP (Remote Desktop) not retaining window positions or task bar positions...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 1903 RDP (Remote Desktop) not retaining window positions or task bar positions...: Hello, I'm unable to figure this out after hours of searching and trying things so I'm hoping someone here can help. Recently my remote systems were updated to windows 10 1903 and since then every time I reconnect (hit the close button, re-establish a remote desktop...
  10. Sticky notes in task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky notes in task bar: I just installed the latest Windows 10 update, now every page of my sticky notes shows up in the task bar separately. I have six pages of Sticky Notes, so this is totally annoying. Thanks for any help with this issue....